276°
Posted 20 hours ago

PUMA Men's Ignite Articulate Golf Shoe

£50.575£101.15Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Many players choose to have one pair for winter and another, lighter pair for summer to keep them fresh and suit different requirements. I have been trying to find something close to a FJ FreeStyle with little success. I thought the Hyperflex BOA was going to satisfy, but it’s not in the same league. Cleat Traction Pattern (with HEX Traction Lugs)– Who’s counting, right? Anyway, the IGNITE Articulte features eight Tornado cleats which incidentally is the same number of cleats as my favorite golf shoe ever. More on that in a bit. If the option for Financing or one or more of the monthly terms are not shown, then unfortunately you are not eligible to apply for that finance type at this time. Pay in 3 instalments I’ve worn these shoes in the dry and the rain and even walked through some puddles in them, and I have full confidence in their waterproof resistance, with my feet not getting damp once. The 19th hole

Tony believes that golfers deserve to know what's real and what's not, and that means MyGolfSpy's equipment coverage must extend beyond the so-called facts as dictated by the same companies that created them. There is a lot of cool gear in the golf equipment world that doesn’t always fit neatly into Most Wanted Tests or Buyer’s Guides .You still want to know how it performs. In ourWe Tried Itseries, we put gear to the test and let you know if it works as advertised.

Brand new traction pattern with 8 Tornado cleats provide more on demand traction in the high wear areas that it is needed I haven’t decided if I like it more than the Titan Tour (I just re-spiked those, too) but it’s absolutely my favorite PUMA shoe since the Titan Tour. A solid spikeless shoe that excels in all round grip and support around the ankle. Make sure to get these half a size bigger than you normally would. As far as wide golf shoes go, the IGNITE Articulate isn’t as wide as some others. It’s definitely not FootJoy Tour Alpha BOA wide, for example. It’s fine for me but if you need a really wide shoe, the Articulate might not get it done. The lightweight TPU saddle give these golf shoes levels of support and stability you would expect out of more traditional heavy golf shoe.

I will constantly use them again as they are brilliant on price but more importantly even better on service. ”Not to get political but can I assume that you buy nothing from China & don’t buy gas (since some of it will come from Saudi)? The slip-on construction and Puma’s unique PU foam provide a high-energy return out of the shoe and make them extremely comfortable to wear all day. If you live somewhere that gets a lot of rain then a waterproof shoe is a must. The best designs will keep your feet bone dry however if you play golf in glorious sunshine most of the time, then you may view other factors as more significant. Engineered Articulation– PUMA-speak for grooves all over the shoe—I’m talking outsole, midsole and upper—that allow it to move with you while still providing support.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment