276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BabyDan Guard Me, Auto Retractable Stair Gate, Fits openings between 55-89 cm/21.7-35 in, White, Made in Denmark - Baby Gate/Safety Gate (Pet Gate/Dog gate)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

So take your time to think about the sort of brands you’d be happy to buy when buying Safety gates. Were you unable to find the information you were looking for or do you have more questions about our products? Try our When fitted as instructed, between two clean structurally sound surfaces, this product conforms to EN 1930:2011 So let’s dive into a bit more specific detail on BabyDan Guard Me Auto Foldable Safety Gate, starting with the price. As we mentioned earlier, the brand you choose is quite a personal thing. We each have our own views on which brands are best suited for our needs and that goes for anything we’re buying. Even toys, gadgets, games and Safety gates.

BabyDan - high-quality safety equipment for children

We are experts in making the world's best safety gates and child proofing for your home. So when you buy a product from BabyDan, you can feel absolutely confident that you will be equipped in the best possible way to create a safe and secure home for your child. Next up is the material. Take a look at what BabyDan Guard Me Auto Foldable Safety Gate is made from. Often you can spot the quality of the product based on the materials used to make it, with some obvious signs of a cheaper product with certain types of material. With some toys this will be more important than others. So you’ll already have a good idea of whether the material is actually a big deal or not when buying Safety gates. If the safety barrier is used at the bottom of the stairs, it should be positioned at the front of the lowest tread possibleImportant: The screws provided are only intended for fixing into wood.If fixing into other material, use appropriate screws and wall-plugs If installed on top of stairs there needs to be at least 9 cm/3.54 inches from the gate’s wall mounts to the edge of the top step. Important: Adjust the barrier to ensure it is as tight as possible, so there is no risk of the barrier stretching over the edge of the top stair

BabyDan Guard Me Safety Gate, White BabyDan Guard Me Safety Gate, White

Good price, swift delivery, easy to install and peace of mind; would recommend this product to others... can't say much more. If extended with an extra extension (sold separately) the distance must be a minimum of 13 cm/ 5.12 inches.Our entire range of metal and/or wooden safety gateshas achieved Cradle to Cradle Certified® Bronze. If fitted inside a door frame BabyDan Guard Me can cover openings between 64.5-89 cm/25.4-35 inches.

Generic Error - Boots

At BabyDan, our primary focus is safety. That's why we have integrated many different safety features into all our safety gates - both visible and "invisible". If fitted on the outside of a door frame BabyDan Guard Me can cover openings between 55-79.5 cm/21.7-31.2 inches. Quality, as you’d imagine is one of the most important considerations for buying any products. This is especially true for Safety gates. These are animated and interactive videos, using 3D technology to make the manual more lifelike and easier to use.To ensure children’s safety BabyDan Guard Me is tested and approved by TÜV according to the European standard EN1930:2020 and the American standard ASTM F1004-18. So the first step is to look at the price of BabyDan Guard Me Auto Foldable Safety Gate. Here we run a search to find the price of products that we review. If it’s a product offered by lots of retailers then we get you the best price. If it’s only offered by one retailer then we find you the latest price.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment