276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BaByliss Hydro-Fusion 4-in-1 Hair Dryer Brush, 1000W, Air styler, Dry, Smooth, Volume, Straighten in one step

£40£80.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Supersonic ships with a number of different comb and diffuser attachments that fit to the dryer using magnets. Along with the usual diffuser attachment and concentrator nozzle, it comes with a Flyaway attachment to smooth down hairs for a sleek finish, and a Gentle Air attachment with a wavy edge that diffuses the airflow more evenly – perfect for drying fine hair gently. Dyson’s intelligent heat sensors monitor the temperature constantly to prevent accidental overheating and keep hair healthy. Fine hair is more easily damaged as, by its very nature, there’s less of it to withstand any tension, so breakage and split ends are common. A gentle dryer can help preserve moisture in the hair, keeping it healthy and therefore encouraging folicles to strengthen. What features should I look for in a hair dryer for fine hair?

It’s important to note that when shopping for gadgets and technology products, it can be tempting to go for the lowest price possible. However, be wary of retailers that offer prices that seem too good to be true. Some less reputable retailers may sell counterfeit or low-quality products, which can be dangerous and not perform as well as the genuine product. Key specs – Material: Tourmaline-ceramic barrel; Barrel sizes: 30mm and 40mm; Bristle material: Nylon mix; Heat settings: 3; Cool blast: Yes; Cord length: 2.6m; Auto switch-off: No The best hair dryers for curly hair you can buy in 2023 1. Dyson Supersonic: Best high-end dryer for curly hair One of the advantages of Dyson’s Airwrap is its simplicity – rather than having to wrap your hair around the curling wand, you simply hold your hair near the tool and the Coanda effect will wrap your hair for you like magic. BaByliss’s Wave Secret also takes the effort and guesswork out of curling your hair: all you have to do is insert the end of your hair into the jaw-like entrance to the curler, then wait while a small motor pulls the hair into the device and wraps it around for you. The Wave Secret then beeps to let you know your hair is ready, and releases a short burst of cool air onto your hair to set the curl as you gently remove the tool. British haircare brand Revamp has just launched its newest dryer, the Progloss Hydro Shield X Shine. This sleek but powerful 1,800W hairdryer features a ceramic grille infused with Revamp’s signature Progloss formula – a combination of keratin, argan and coconut oils – to strengthen and condition the hair as you dry, as well as jets of both positive and negative ions to reduce frizz and hydrate the hair for a smooth and glossy finish.It's not even makeup! This is the kind of effect I'd expect from a sheer foundation so it's really tripping me out!" Some models come with a concentrator nozzle, designed to make it easier to direct the airflow accurately onto a section of hair. These nozzles are great if you blow-dry around a round brush for a salon-style blowout. Hair feels soft and healthy after drying, with a glossy, frizz-free finish and no flyaways. A good styling tool for fine hair that’s on the slightly drier side. Key specs – Material: Ceramic barrel; Barrel size: N/A; Bristle material: Ceramic; Heat settings: 2; Cool blast: Yes; Cord length: 3m; Auto switch-off: No

The magnetic concentrator and diffuser attachments fit on, and can be removed, without too much force; the magnets also mean the attachments stay put while drying instead of turning and moving. Other features of the Supersonic include flexible speed and heat settings, and thermal sensors to prevent the unit or attachments getting too hot.Key specs – Material: Ceramic barrel; Barrel size: N/A; Bristle material: Mixed, nylon and natural boar; Heat settings: 2; Cool blast: Yes; Cord length: 2m; Auto switch-off: No It's basically a rotating hot brush. Now, once I turn it on, I can rotate it in either direction, so I can control the curl, and it's just going to give me a big bouncy blow dry." Key specs – Heating element: Ionic; Temperature settings: 3; Power: 2,200W; Speed settings: 3; Cable length: 3 metres; Cold shot button: Yes; Accessories: Concentrator nozzle; Weight: 768

The verdict? "I definitely used less foundation and less concealer to achieve the coverage I wanted, but I also think it'd be great for those days when you want to go makeup free but you need a little 'something'. It comes with a brilliant range of features, which include two speeds, three heat settings and a cool shot button. These give it enough control for controlled round-brush styling, as well as gentle diffusing. Pair this with the diffuser and concentrator nozzle that securely clip onto the front of the dryer, and you’ve got a relatively faultless dryer that is a great option for a wide range of hair types and textures.

It’s important to consider a number of features when looking for a suitable hair dryer for curly hair. The following comprise the most important of these features. The Hydro Shield X Shine has four heat settings and three airflow speeds, selected independently on separate switches, so you can choose the gentlest heat for your hair. The dryer also has a clever sensor that monitors airflow temperature to ensure that you’re always drying at the healthiest heat for your hair. The 3m cable makes finding a place to plug in easy, and it comes with two different sized concentrator nozzles for sleek styling, along with a diffuser attachment for gentle drying. The AireBrush can be used on damp hair, saving you time since you can dry as you style; and the tool uses ionic technology to reduce drying time and to hydrate, giving hair a soft, frizz-free and glossy finish. Perfect for styling more delicate hair – or for anyone who prefers to style hair from damp. Despite the smaller number of settings, it’s the drying power that sets the Helios apart from the rest: the 2,200W motor rivals the Dyson Supersonic in its drying time and ability to deliver a frizz-free finish, which is no easy feat for a hair dryer that costs half the price. That’s thanks to GHD’s AutoPrecis technology creating a blast of focused air that travels at 75mph, as well as the concentrator nozzle that precisely directs airflow for a smooth blow dry.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment