276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Spanked Wives of Walsham

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

So she got home late (12:30 am), still laying awake but pretending to sleep, I wanted to see what she would do. She just went to bed and waited for me. We started making out and instantly went into play. She then told me that she thought about going to the couch instead of the bed because she was scared and asked if I was going to follow through. Sometimes we very honestly cannot meet the needs of a partner. It's then up to the partner to decide what to do. OP's wife might take her husband's "no" just fine, or it might cause problems. But if he's not up front about his level of willingness to explore this with her, then the risks to the marriage go up anyway. I wouldn't do it. I couldn't get aroused by causing a woman pain, whether she wants it or not. Or even pretending to cause pain.

Not only did he face the humiliation of the arrest and asking a friend for help, but it got worse. His name was in the papers under the police beat as being arrested. He was smart enough to get a really good lawyer who got him off, but just barely. Had he actually been convicted, he would have lost his right to own a firearm or go hunting. In some places he could have even lost his job. Thank you all. We have always had a loving and committed marriage. I think this has come about because we do trust each other and she has finally become comfortable in our relationship to put me in charge.If you and she want a great D/s relationship fine. As to corporal punishment, I would urge extreme caution. Romance | Western | Historical | Fantasy | Lesbian | Ageplay/Regression | School | Judicial | Domestic Discipline | Teen | M/F | F/F | F/M Placing the Blame Where it Belongs: Jason is not at all happy with his wife, Liz, when he sees the revealing costume that their daughter, Tabby, is wearing for her high school show. Deciding that a spanking is called for, Jason is in the process of paddling his wife in the bedroom when Tabby walks in on them...

From time to time, we would use spanking as a stimulus, which would get my wife horny. This was all good until she started researching it. She read about Christian domestic discipline and thought it was not for us, but she became hornier when reading. My suggestion is if she wants to explore the D/s corporal punishment thing, figure out how to engage her mind more than her body. That is just as there are ways of disciplining children that don't involve spanking them, there are ways of disciplining your wife. Physical discipline is never a good replacement for communicating about problems, and it wont make the issues go away. It can be an effective CONSENSUAL tool if you both realize this. It sounds to me that your wife wants you to top her, and is also very turned on by the idea of being punished by you. That's common, in my experience. But until the two of you hash out what "discipline" looks like, you are going to have to take things slow and YOU are the one who is going to have to say NO to her if you feel AT ALL uncomfortable. (That's right: tops and Doms get safe words, too. They tend to call it "making rules" or "making the decisions" or "leading the relationship," but it's communicating boundaries and setting limits, nothing more, nothing less.) Afternoon Delight... Well... Sorta: Janie is feeling horny so decides to skip work and instead spend the time pleasuring herself. Alan, her husband, catches her in the act and spanks her before the two have sex.I asked if she was serious about using this as discipline, in which she made requests that she would be physically punished for certain things. Then, while I am at work, she sends me pictures, and I feel 50/50 aroused and ashamed. I come home and find that she then, not even thinking about it, "broke her rules". She was scared of the punishment, but we had agreed that there would be corrective action. I then find out that she masturbated several times that day, which I have no problem with. She went out with a friend for the night and is expecting correction when she gets home (including sex). I don't really know how I feel about this. Technically, we take a risk every time. We are aware of it, we talk about it, we don't ignore it--but nor does it stop us or dampen our enthusiasm. It's just that, for us, the benefits outweigh the risks. Our marriage is better and we are happier with it than without. communication is really critical. Be sure you both understand how spanking is to be used. Be sure you both understand what other sorts of punishment and domination are OK and which are not. He grabbed her wrists and held her until she stopped hitting him. In the process he bruised her. She called the police. The police came and asked what happened. She told them that he had hurt her and showed them her red swollen arm. The police asked if it was true. He said that he had defended himself from her and that she hit him first and broke his glasses. He showed them the broken glasses.

Bathtub Spanking: Lily remembers to collect her husband's uniform from the cleaners and is happily soaking in a bath when he gets home. Randy is not happy though, when he discovers there is a stain on his uniform. Holding Lily responsible, he spanks his soaking wet wife with a bath brush. Spanked for Spanking: Donna had spanked their daughter earlier that day but now she finds herself in trouble as her husband, Bill, decides that she spanked her too hard and intends to punish her in the same way. Donna is even more embarrassed when daughter, Jenny, comes into their bedroom as she is being paddled but Bill has little sympathy and intends to ensure his wife is thoroughly punished. Posters have talked about how to do it, being careful about doing it, whether it's okay to do it....... When you describe her wheedling with you to spank her after you decided to let her "transgression" slide, my spanko-spidey sense goes off. That's fondly referred to as "topping from the bottom." She wants a spanking, but asking for it ruins it for her, so she wants YOU to have an incentive to dole them out, so instituting a domestic discipline dynamic seems like a good way to get this done.Fast forward a few months, and we use play-full spanking in the bedroom during sex, and yet again she is very satisfied. She then tells me that she would like to try using spanking as a corrective measure for things that "SHE" feels she could improve. We scheduled a controlled night where I literally welted her behind and what I felt crossed the line. This made both of us horny, so we proceeded to have sex several times. I am able to commit to and carry out the corrections we discuss together and I follow through. The expression "this will hurt me more than it hurts you" rings true. Afterwords she smiles and is in love, while I feel like an abusive husband. You can take your pill, you can to go your therapist, or you can figure out a way to get your husband to give you a whipping. I am made very uncomfortable by any sort of BDSM outside of sex play in the bedroom (where I think its fine). It is just too easy for play discipline to become real discipline, to become real abuse. It is not something I would be at all comfortable doing. My reason, is that I had a friend and co-worker, who had a wife had an affair, decided (probably subconsciously) to end the marriage, got drunk and hit my male co-worker, breaking his glasses and then tell him she was cheating on him and wanted a divorce. While your situation is much different, you might learn from what happened next to him.

At the very bottom (ahem) it's manipulation, but not of the malicious sort. It's really, REALLY hard to come to terms with the fact that you want, need and are better off with spankings. I think a lot of spankos don't really care to know the why behind their desires. Better to turn it all over to your spouse to administer, better to make it part of a "dynamic." Always remember that 'dominant' and 'submissive' are titles only. There still needs to be communication, respect and trust. There are 'dominants' who wrongly think their word, their opinion, is law. That they can do what they like, whether their partner enjoys it. The best part is that the pain is derived from only an electrical stimulation of the nerves and there is never any damage to the respective cells. If anything it promotes blood flow and stimulates the body for a healthy response from the body's immune system. This would allow you to deliver a significant amount of pain to her in a way that will not result on bodily harm, only pain. My husband figured this out before I did. Eventually he put a stop to the charade of a punishment dynamic and made me learn to ask for what I needed--be it absolution, a way to end out of control anxiety, a re-set on an unproductive day, or just favor when I'm jonesing for a fix.After telling her that since we were just starting, I would let it go for today, she kept pushing, "Why?" Why would you let it slide? She pushed until I eventually spanked her for her slip-up. It took much less this time, but she felt so much more. We hugged and kissed and finished having mutually satisfying sex. She said that she is okay but I'm still a mess.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment