276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Smiffys Roald Dahl Deluxe Violet Beauregarde Costume, Purp with Top, Trousers, Golden Ticket & Bubblegum, Officially Licensed Roald Dahl Fancy Dress, Child Dress Up Costumes

£6.015£12.03Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Chewing, chewing all day long Chewing, chewing all day long Chewing, chewing, chewing, chewing, chewing, chewing all day long. Gallery Willy Wonka: No. Gum is for chewing. And if you tried chewing one of these Gobstoppers, you'd break all your little teeth off. But they sure do taste terrific. Candy lovers, rejoice! Whether you love the classic Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory movie with Gene Wilder, or the newer Charlie and the Chocolate Factory film with Johnny Depp, these easy-to-re-create DIY Willy Wonka costumes are about to make your Halloween dreams come true. Whether you want to celebrate the day in purple velvet like Willy Wonka himself, an all-blue Violet Beauregarde get-up, or traipse around town looking like the always-stylish Veruca Salt, we've got you covered. Not only that, but I love the whole theme. Due to my own nostalgia with the movie, I definitely wanted to go with the original cast of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I just can’t find it in my heart to love the new one as much.

Violet is the shortest member of the tour. However, following her transformation, she became the tallest. Oompa-Loompas roll Blueberry Violet to front of door as they continue chanting "Chewing chewing all day long"]Remember, self-expression, social recognition, and romantic or social pairing are all possible with the right costume. Don't let limited selection, high cost, or material quality issues dampen your spirits. Costume-Shop.com has got you covered! We were very motivated to do Charlie and the Chocolate Factory as a family costume idea after seeing inflatable suits last year. I hadn’t seen the Violet Beauregarde version. That said, when I saw the concept of a blow-up suit a light bulb went off. That’s what we would be.

Curated Costumes: We carefully curate our costumes to offer a wide selection of high-quality options. Our Violet costume is just one example of our dedication to providing the best costumes for our customers. We are so blessed to have a grandma who can sew. She made this outfit to fit my daughter, who obviously really got into her role as Veruca Salt. When it comes to finding the perfect Violet costume, we understand the importance of quality, authenticity, and attention to detail. Our costume is designed to capture the essence of Violet Beauregarde's character and provide you with a truly immersive experience. Willy Wonka: [ Pops up behind Mrs. Beauregarde] I've tried it on, like, twenty Oompa-Loompas and each one ended up as a blueberry. It's just weird!Because of Violet's transformation, her body is now part blueberry, and she is a blueberry-human hybrid; as a result, her skin color is blue and, in the 2005 version, she is unnaturally flexible. As the tallest person in the world is 8 feet 11 inches, Blueberry Violet technically holds the world record for the tallest person, however due to her status as a blueberry this could be disputed. Violet Beauregarde is one of the most memorable characters from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. She is the girl who turns into a giant blueberry after chewing an experimental piece of gum. Her transformation scene in the book and the subsequent movie adaptations is iconic. Violet Beauregarde: So it says that one kid's gonna get this special prize, better than all the rest. I don't care who those other four are. That kid, it's gonna be me.

Since deciding, I realize that we aren’t the only one to use the blue blow-up suit as a blueberry costume for Violet Beauregarde. I was super excited how ours turned out though.High-Quality Materials: We believe that comfort is key when it comes to costumes. That's why our Violet costume is made from high-quality materials that are soft, breathable, and durable. You can dance, party, and have fun without any discomfort. Furthermore, she and Mike Teavee are the only tour members who came out permanently changed physically. She is the first to enter the Chocolate Room, and blows a bubble while staring in awe at what's in front of her. She follows right behind Wonka as he introduces the room to everyone and runs off after he tells everyone to enjoy.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment