276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Air Swimmer Shark

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It takes a time or two to get the knack for this, holding your hair the perfect distance from your face, and the device the optimum distance from your hair. After letting my hair air dry for about 20 minutes, I took the concentrator attachment — that is meant to smooth hair — and dried my hair until it was about 80% dry. I did have some frizz, and some of the hair by my roots got a little curly from sweat, but overall, I was impressed with how my hair looked.

Shark FlexStyle that’s giving the Dyson Airwrap a I tried the Shark FlexStyle that’s giving the Dyson Airwrap a

We also rated whether it responded quickly and efficiently to increased levels of pollutants and if there was any noticeable difference in the air around us. I washed my hair with the same shampoo and conditioner and applied the same products that I used on my hair when I styled it with the FlexStyle to make it a fair comparison. This Shark model isn’t the best-looking air purifier we’ve seen but it’s hard to find too much fault with its glossy white exterior. m. when people are sleeping, but the styler also wouldn't disturb a roommate's concentration if they're working while I'm using it.Although product information is regularly updated, Aldi is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Overall, from start to finish, drying and styling my hair with the Airwrap took me a little over an hour — roughly 70 minutes. This shark themed water park can be set up in minutes and iscontinuously inflated by anelectric blower. My hair was super bouncy and voluminous, and despite some frizz that came about on days two and three — I was overall really happy with the results. I haven't tried pinning them nor have I tried using any product on my hair so this might do the trick!

air shark - Temu United Kingdom air shark - Temu United Kingdom

We really liked the circle of coloured light on the front and top of the machine, which allows you to clearly see the quality of air from the other side of the room. Its carbon filter should also work particularly well against smells but can it really make a difference to levels of pollen and other pollutants without a gold-standard HEPA filter? However, we were concerned the purifier didn’t include a HEPA filter, which is normally considered the best option for dealing with particles and pollen. Hi, I'm Fabiana — a gal who has been blessed (and sometimes cursed) with a lot of very thick, coarse wavy hair. It’s definitely not as big as some other air purifiers we tested though so we soon forgot it was even in the room.If you want the ability to blow out, curl, and straighten your hair with an all-in-one tool — without breaking the bank as much — the Shark FlexStyle is, in my opinion, your best bet. Outdoors, we encounter allergies and pollutants every day including fumes from traffic, chemicals released by industrial premises and even pollen from plants and trees that can exacerbate eye and nose irritation and cause hay fever. But severe allergy sufferers may be better off choosing a model that cleans the air more times per hour for maximum impact. The two curling attachments also mean you can curl your hair in both directions for a flattering, salon-finished look. The NHS says around 20 per cent of people living in the UK now suffer from hay fever and these people are around four times more likely to suffer from other allergic conditions such as asthma.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment