276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Almanack of Naval Ravikant: A Guide to Wealth and Happiness

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I’m just playing, for sixteen hours a day. If others want to compete with me, they’re going to work, and they’re going to lose because they’re not going to do it for sixteen hours a day, seven days a week.”

The way to get out of the competition trap is to be authentic, to find the thing you know how to do better than anybody. You know how to do it better because you love it, and no one can compete with you. If you love to do it, be authentic, and then figure out how to map that to what society actually wants. Apply some leverage and put your name on it. You take the risks, but you gain the rewards, have ownership and equity in what you’re doing, and just crank it up.” Naval Ravikant: 15 Timeless Thoughts & 50 Naval Quotes on Peace, Happiness, the Meaning of Life, & MoreTo make better decisions, learn mental models. A mental model is an explanation of how something works. Inversion, to borrow a popular example, is a mental model that invites you to be less wrong rather than more right.

I haven’t made money in my life in one giant payout. It has always been a whole bunch of small things piling up. It’s more about consistently creating wealth by creating businesses, creating opportunities, and creating investments.” The current environment programs the brain, but the clever brain can choose its upcoming environment.” To build judgment, you must keep abreast of current trends and study technology, design, and art—and become the best in the world at something. The direction you head in matters much more than your pace. Choose wisely. My number one priority in life, above my happiness, above my family, above my work, is my own health. It starts with my physical health. Second, it’s my mental health. Third, it’s my spiritual health. Then, it’s my family’s health. Then, it’s my family’s wellbeing. After that, I can go out and do whatever I need to do with the rest of the world.”You don’t make any decisions. You don’t judge anything. You just accept everything. If I do that for ten or fifteen minutes while walking around, I end up in a very peaceful, grateful state. Choiceless Awareness works well for me.” You’re a living creature. There are things you do. You locally reverse entropy. That’s why you’re here.” By virtue of the trials and tribulations he encount Art is creativity. Art is anything done for its own sake. What are the things that are done for their own sake, and there’s nothing behind them? Loving somebody, creating something, playing. To me, creating businesses is play.“ No one can compete with you on being you. Most of life is a search for who and what needs you the most.“

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment