276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Vera Wang Prosecco - White Sparkling Wine | A Premium Italian Prosecco Made For Celebrating Life's Moment | 11.5% ABV, 75cl | 100% Glera Harvested | Enjoy Well Chilled.

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Crown recreates one of the last ever photos of Princess Diana on Mohamed Al-Fayed's yacht just a week. The Council of Fashion Designers of America honored Vera Wang by naming her "Womenswear Designer of the Year" in 2005. Princess Maria-Olympia of Greece is spotted looking glum amid split from 'Britain's most eligible bachelor'.

Prosecco is not only about weddings, it’s about celebrating life,” the designer said during a recent virtual event to debut Party, a premium Italian prosecco for which she teamed with winemaker Araldica, led by Claudio Manera. Vera Wang was involved the whole way through creating this treat, from picking out the wine to even designing the bottle itself!

When I think of romance, fun, laughter, joy, friendship, I think of Prosecco, it is the wine that personifies emotion and sheer happiness.

The fashion designer marked her birthday with a lavish party on June 27 and shared pictures and video on Instagram of the celebration. Harry and Meghan's biographer Omid Scobie shares sneak peek at chapter about the British press in his new. Vera Wang has once again convinced her fans that she has found the secret to eternal youth after sharing photos of herself looking ageless at her lavish 72nd birthday bash in New York City.Vera's impressive youthful looks are always a common topic of conversation around her birthday as people are consistently astounded by her flawless complexion. In one more post showing the festivities, Wang poses with her Party Prosecco and mingles with her guests. Now that COVID-19 restrictions are being lifted across the country, she’s hoping that what they came up with could help fuel all types of gatherings, large, small (and even solo). In 2000, Vera Wang's enthusiasm for couture resulted in the launch of her highly acclaimed ready-to-wear collection. We’re honoured to be her partner on this fantastic project and look forward to being a part of everyone’s celebrations.

The most stylish choice for weddings and every other kind of celebration, the top-quality sparkling white and rosé wines come in stunning matt silver bottles as striking as her fashion, fragrance, jewellery, home, and accessories designs. Fans flocked to the designers comments section with birthday wishes and to ask her age-defying secrets. Alongside the image, she wrote: 'Celebrating my Bday with CAKES and KARAOKE…… and my new ROSÉ PROSECCO!

When I think of romance, fun, laughter, joy, friendship, I think of prosecco, it is the wine that personifies emotion and sheer happiness. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. Together we can continue to make an even bigger difference and celebrate diversity, inclusivity, and equality!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment