276°
Posted 20 hours ago

3X Sparkle Jewellery Box

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

My daughter loved adding the stickers to the beads and the bead holes are nice and big for easy threading. Create sparkly jewellery with the Galt Sparkle Jewellery craft kit in which you can make jewellery out of cool beads and holographic stickers.

Loved this Keith Haring toy, it engrossed my 4 year old just as much as it fascinated me - hours of fun, and it looks so good too. This does not affect your statutory rights) If items are received back damaged, or missing items we are entitled to make a charge to cover the cost of this, and thus this may affect the amount credited to you.Some of our products will be shipped directly from suppliers and so might have slightly different timescales. Contents: 15 round picture beads, 5 heart picture beads, 5 flower picture beads, holographic stickers, 20 heart beads, 20 star beads, 120 round beads, silky cord, elastic, guide. I even gave you the name of a revolving button stand which I saw and bought from at Otter Nurseries in Devon.

Then afterwards, they can keep all their personal treasures and items in this sparkly velvet lined box, that they've helped to make themselves. The jewellery set is a burst of cute colours, featuring all the materials your kids need to create beautiful, bespoke pieces. If you parcel is more than 2 days late, we would recommend checking with the local sorting office quoting your tracking number before contacting us. Whether your pup is a small breed or a large one, our range of dog beds provides the perfect spot for restful sleep. Say goodbye to the unpredictable weather and hello to a cosy and efficient way to keep your clothes in top condition.We used our own thread which was elasticated and less flimsy than the one in the pack but we've made a few necklaces and bracelets on a few occasions. Little ones can add their own touch when decorating this stunning heart-shaped wooden box which is perfect for holding any type of jewellery. Create sparkly picture beads with holographic stickers and combine glitter and pearlescent beads to make cool jewellery.

Please ensure that you keep a copy of your proof of postage, as we can't be held responsible for goods that have either been damaged or lost in transit. The DIY bracelet-making kit is the perfect way to make personalised accessories for yourself or charming bracelets to share with . You can pay by secure card payment or paypal and either get it delivered to your home adress or collect at one of our two locations in Banbridge Co Down or Portadown Co Armagh.

Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. To enjoy all that Hobbycraft has to offer, please enable cookies or check whether another programme is blocking them.

Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). Make It Real Crystal Dreams Nature’s Song introduces you to new, innovative beading techniques, perfect for inspiring your creativity! The stuffed animal could preferably have been double bagged inside the packaging though, since the package had a small rip and thus the toy was in risk of damage. Make It Real Crystal Dreams Jewels and Gems introduces you to new, innovative beading techniques, perfect for inspiring your creativity!If you parcel is more than 5 days late, we would recommend checking with neighbours and the local sorting office before contacting us.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment