276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Breaking In Her Husband: A Dominant Wife Story

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

While these men desire submission, many are not always completely ready for the emotional and psychological demands it can place on them. I see the cane is getting through to you. Are you going to be more considerate in future, or will I have to cane you every Instantly Debby was beside me laying in with all her might. We were all getting spanked simultaneously! I was still reeling when the next women came to me and Debby went on to the next guy. By the time the third lady was taking her turn I had lost all self control and was whimpering and moaning, all the other guys were in the same boat and that just seemed to encourage the ladies efforts. When all the ladies had their turn we brought the cane down again, just as hard as the first stroke. She aimed just slightly below the thin red line that had instantly

Dom and sub Stories - Life Hierarchy

If trained properly, the husband is calm, happy, and proud to serve his wife, and this sense of happiness and peace is what the wife led relationship is all about. Then, finally broken, he burst into tears sobbing as he collapsed limply against the desk. Hot tears ran from his gushing eyes down into his mouth. Colin muttered how sorry he was, how wrong he'd been, and how much better behaved he'd be in future, in between loud This type of relationship gives the power and the authority to the women fully, and allows her to run the home as she sees fit. I didn’t know that I would enjoy wearing girls clothes!” I said. She prompted me until I added. “And that I was really a little sissy!” She seemed pleased hearing me say that and she told me I was a good girl for being honest and answering her like she wanted me to. And was there more? Didn’t you lie and say you had not been deliberately giving me the silent treatment?”Research has shown that men who marry a bossy wife are more happy in their marriage and the marriage has a greater success rate. I wouldn’t say that. If you phrased it that you hurt my feelings yesterday by treating me like an incompetent, and then you grounded me unfairly, I would agree with that statement.” Men in these relationships take direction and obey their wives because they recognize her superior talents, but they also enjoy being submissive and letting someone else take the lead. When it was over, the father looked frustrated and tired while his daughter was fresh and still full of energy. When she later went out of the water she had a dominant and smug look on her face as she headed to the showers.

Father humbled by his daughter (real story I saw myself Father humbled by his daughter (real story I saw myself

Please, Jane, I feel bad enough already. I was wrong. If spanking me is what you insist upon, I know our rules. I have to accept a spanking if you say so. I am really sorry and hope you can forgive me. I am humiliated already.” The most intense submissive husband training that is used by many couples can include things like chastity belts for men, strapon training, and denial.For men and women that recognize this natural female dominance, a wife is the boss relationship is a wonderful arrangement that can create true bliss in the marriage.

Bossy Women

He softly uttered “I promise to be more respectful . . I . . . I really love, you . . ., and I am really sorry . . . Ma’am.” Women in these relationships take power fully, and while the man is at home, he does what she says. But first, I want to finish this conversation, and to be very open and honest with you. Yes, we had some unpleasant words last night. And, yes, I understand that you have hurt feelings at the way I treated you. And clearly you didn’t like being grounded. It is legitimate to have hurt feelings. I understand how you might. Believe me, from being married to you I know what it feels like to have hurt feelings. I can remember lots of times when your treatment of me was way over the line, and it made me feel horrible. So let’s both be honest about that. She will also make sure to have access to all your call records and the software will send her a copy of any text message you send others.

MY WIFE KAREN

After dessert Aunt Kay announced the “finale” of the weekend. Each husband was told to set a piece of furniture up until the whole room was rearranged for discipline. Aunt Kay had the guys stand against the wall in our underwear to wait our turn. Aunt Kay read each punishment card like a game show host. I really was being punished. This was no play acting on her part, it was the real thing. The worst part was she was right. I should remember to write down the withdrawals, but for some reason I usually forget. Now my ass was paying for it, and if the warm up was any indication, it was going to be a long, painful evening. I didn’t know how right I was.

Stories: Weekend Caning - Blogger FLR Stories: Weekend Caning - Blogger

into the living room all the wives were facing me sitting behind the banquet table like a panel of judges. This was absolutely the most humbling experience I have ever had. I couldn’t even hold my head up. Aunt Kay explained that at this get together the women were going to be able to vent all their frustrations about their husbands and get the The internet has also allowed information to men who are interested in learning more about this style of relationship. My wife began spanking me two years ago. She had asked me twice to wash the dishes. I kept repeating: “In a minute dear,” but kept loafing in bed reading sports magazines. Finally, my wife silently entered the bedroom in her soft flowery nightgown and got into bed. As we both nodded off, we began to cuddle. She is so beautiful. I love her hips and her bottom and her auburn eyes. I was almost asleep when I thought she murmured, “There will be a new regime tomorrow morning. We’re going to discuss your not helping enough and then I’m going to discipline you. This woke me up. I wondered if she’d put me over her lovely, maternal lap and spank me. If she did I would be easily overpowered because I’m smaller than her. “But…” I turned to her, but she was fast asleep. This was a new wrinkle. She had never ever wanted me to beg to be spanked. Now she not only wanted it, she was demanding it. “Well?” she questioned. “Ma’am, I have been a very naughty boy and deserve your loving discipline. I beg you to spank my bare bottom as long and as hard as you think necessary. The spanking should be such that I will not soon forget what will happen if I go against your wishes or otherwise act naughty. I ask that you spank me now, as I need it and want to be purged of all my guilt.”

Choose Display Mode

You always are looking to blame me, aren’t you? If the teller made a mistake, it wasn’t my fault. Every little thing that goes wrong in this world is not my fault.” When I got to the room I saw that her husband was there as well. Susan said she enjoyed our demonstration the best last night and wanted to try the technique on her husband as well, but having seen me hold the position she wanted to try it out on me as well to gauge her husband’s reactions. She had us both assume the position, Keith on a bench and me on the bed. At least I couldn’t see Keith directly but I heard the Slowly, I crawled across her lap and was no sooner in position then the paddle landed, hard. And it kept landing hard. This was no ordinary warm up. She meant business and my bottom was on fire after only a few swats. If this was the warm up, I wasn’t looking forward to what was going to happen on the bench. She has a wide variety of paddles, straps, canes and switches from which to choose for the real punishment, and she knows how to use them all.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment