276°
Posted 20 hours ago

A Nightmare On Elm Street Freddy Krueger Makeup Kit, Multicolor, One size

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This was one of the many officially licensed makeup kits that gave you the chance to turn yourself into Freddy Krueger. We stuffed the too-big nose and floppy horns with cotton balls and toilet paper to give them better shape, and the result was pretty good- until he realized he was allergic to the glue, haha! Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item.

With this creepy burn scars look at Freddy style you'll catch the eye of the Halloween party guests. I guess including more would just make it a mask and further drive home the fact that a good Freddy make-up job cannot be done at home. When you use this kit, which comes with three makeup crayons, four cream makeup colors, gel blood, temporary tattoos, and a sponge, you'll be looking scary in no time! I've had this one in a box for many years and decided it was time to pull it out and prove what I've always said about these cheap kits: they just don't work well.Browse our selection to find your perfect costume for any convention or movie premiere including Star Wars, Star Trek, Comic-Con and Renaissance Fairs. The other, easier way is to use our Freddy Makeup Kit, which we do recommend, even if we aren’t exactly an impartial source. Then apply carefully to the skin (we would recommend doing small test first as the product will be hot! And here it is, after spending far too long trying to get the makeup to blend together nicely and highlighting some of the wounds, this is how it turned out. Make yourself look like you just stepped off the big screen with this officially licensed A Nightmare on Elm Street makeup kit!

It's pretty sad because to this day it's the best freddy makeup kit I've ever seen aside from these new-fangled 500+ dollar slip-on masks. From his crazy kills and classic one-liners to his tv show and his totally unique style, the guy knows how to keep horror audiences entertained.I think my thing for 2024 is going to be a shimmer on the lower lash line because I love how it looks! Of course, I didn't have Freddy's striped sweater on hand either, but I like to think Abraham Krueger is the kind of guy who would wear an ED-209 Robocop t-shirt. com we're proud to serve trick-or-treaters of all ages, haunted houses, costume contest winners and Halloween party people. It came with everything you must need it doesn’t matter what color or race you are anyone can wear it if felt comfortable.

First thing's first, I had to tie my hair up and clip it back to try keeping it out of my face so that this makeup won't get all over it. Good for a beginner with no experience in making latex masks, and wants a quick and easy Freddy look, but if you've got more know how and are looking to make your look authentic, you're best starting from scratch. If your mission is to look like Freddy Kreuger, then this makeup kit will help you to accomplish that. Sponsored immetee SFX Makeup Kit, Halloween Special Effect Face Body Paint Stage Makeup, Face Paint Palette+3 Scar Wax+1 Fake Blood+4 Paint Brushes+1 Paint Spatula+1 Face Paint Sponge+1 Paint Palette.

The latex facepiece will give you the textured look of Freddy’s post-fire façade while the makeup tray provides you with all the browns and reds you’ll need to give you a custom look and the sponge applicators make the process a breeze so you can focus your time on tormenting the locals, instead! The adhesive comes in little packets that look almost identical to the frosting packets that come with Pillsbury toaster strudels. The original licensed Freddy Krueger makeup set consists of facial parts and teeth made of latex, a four-color makeup palette, make up a pen and two face adhesives, sponges and sponge applicators. With the Freddy Krueger Makeup Kit all used up, it was time to say sweet dreams to my lovely assistant, Shannon. We’re guessing that you’re the sort of person that goes all out for authenticity when it comes to establishing your look, whether it is for heading out for a night on the town, enjoying a quiet party with a few close friends, or invading their nightmares and wreaking havoc on their sanities until you ultimately claim their lives in your horror fueled dreamscape.

New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the . Cut off a piece of the geleffects slab and in a small container this small container is to then be placed in a larger container that has been filled with hot water to melt the geleffects product.

Products are carefully wrapped and arrive quicker than a policeman at your front door when you were a HS senior hosting a party cuz your parents were outta town! Being a hideous psycho killer who inhabits the dreams of his victims ain't easy, but it all starts with the right kind of wardrobe. We actually considered using real glue to apply this thing to my face, but the whole point of this was to use only what was included with the makeup kit and nothing more.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment