276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Humiliated By His Mistress: A Feederism Fable: The Humiliation Series, a Stuffer Shamed by his Feeder (The Feederism Fables Book 2)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Kim jerked in her bonds as the icy cold droplets hit her ravaged nipple. She shook her head pleading for mercy, but Mark merely repeated the treatment on the other nipple. Mark took the rapidly melting ice and rubbed it down the slope of Kim’s large breasts even as his prisoner jerked at her bonds uselessly. Speech Restrictions- The submissive is not allowed to talk to the Dominant. For me, this would be a very painful punishment. I need a voice and to be unable to speak to him would be very painful.

For us it has been a journey that has taken years to get to where we are today. We have always been sexually adventurous in the bedroom and have incorporated light toy and fantasy play since we were married twenty years ago. We have touched on many fantasies including group play and bisexuality for me, the male half. Mostly vanilla with some kink but overall very satisfying for both of us. Mark returned to his captive and savoured the sight of the helpless older woman writhing on the bed, helpless and unable to find relief. He drank from his tall glass of ice water and walked to the side of the bed. Looking at the glass he held, he fished out an ice cube and placed it just above one clamped nipple and let the melting water drip onto the engorged member.

A strict, but caring Mommy who spanks her naughty little boy, puts him in pj's,and sends him to bed after he's been naughty Touching Restrictions- The submissive is not allowed to touch or be touched by the Dominant. If the submissive shows their affection through touch, this can be especially difficult. When in a FLR I was made to rise earlier during the summer months to get my chores done before I went to work. When I got home I had to sunbathe in a bikini ensuring the tan lines aligned with my outfit. I had several identical sets in different colours. Except for popping inside to prepare the evening meal I had to stay out until late evening. Only then could I have something to eat before washing up and doing other things. There are many physical types of punishments and those are the ones we typically think of. And while impact play can be a part of your BDSM relationship, the Dominant shouldn’t push the submissive with corporal punishments that push them beyond their limits. Safe words can be used during punishment if they are needed. The Dominant shouldn’t use punishment in moments of anger and they should remain in control.

Honestly I feeling really torn, I enjoy a certain level of humiliation, I enjoy my wife getting off on it more than me. This is more than I was expecting.I’ve always identified as a dominant woman, long before I was sexually aware, it was just who I was. I believe this was partially due to being raised in a very matriarchal family. When I played house with my classmates I would always make the boy play as the dog instead of the father. You scrub each and every pair of panties good! I want them as clean as the day I bought them! Do each one separately. Rinse them in cool water and hang them neatly and carefully. I want you to show my panties the respect they deserve from a sissy like you!" I get a mental turn-on from it. The mental high of dominating someone and making them submit to me is unlike anything else, and I get so much gratification out of feeling them melt like putty in my hands when I push them past what they thought they were capable of. As we drove along in the frosty darkness of this mid-winter morning, Jill and Tyrone discussed the several tropical islands they would visit. Jill snuggled up close to him, giggling and reminding him how romantic their two weeks together would be. I spun around on my heel to see my mother-in-law enter the room. I felt myself swell pathetically in my super-tight gaff.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment