276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Caged in Chastity: the complete trilogy: The trilogy of a husband's imposed chastity to his dominant wife!

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If the man is expecting Her to do all of this then it is really missing the point. In FLRs, the power dynamic shifts so that the Women is in charge. However, this doesn’t mean that She has to now take complete responsibility for him and micro-manage his behaviours. Instead, he should be expected to manage his own behaviours in a way that always puts Her thoughts and feelings first. Her needs and desires are the priority for him. If I expected my Wife to create spreadsheets and list, to manage me like a small child, this would be exhausting for Her. She is busy enough with being a successful business owner and being the bread winner. The last thing I want to do is put more pressure on Her and for Her to spend Her precious time managing me. I am not a child, but I am expected to become a better husband to her and grow emotionally. I’d never really given this issue much thought but as I read there were a number of points that resonated with my own experiences. I was always a bit dominant in our marriage, but several years ago my husband came to me and said he wanted a full FLR (female-led relationship). I replied that I doubted he was serious but I would write up a non-negotiable list of rules and consequences and he would have to sign a contract to accept them all. I decided to make it pretty outlandish so he would say he couldn't accept it and it would be clear he wasn't serious about FLR. I developed the list over several days, surprising myself that the first three were about bathrooms! I guess I felt more resentment about them than I realized: Hello. I’m Vikter’s wife. I’ve been reading posts as a guest but I decided to create an account today. 🙂

Are you aware of any health risks with such a long term schedule? I’m currently at almost three months and feel great so far. Thank you for your consideration. DISCLAIMER: This blog depicts the loving consensual agreed upon relationship between the author and her husband. Every relationship should be safe, sane and consensual. Anything else is illegal. This blog is not meant to substitute for your personal due diligence and is not to be taken as medical advice. Even though I had been doing all of the chores for years I and my wife found that I was not getting them done. There were days that I had no idea what I had gotten accomplished, which was little to nothing. While we do have a written agreement of our WLM lifestyle including the chores I am responsible for and the rights for her to punish (spank) me for my disobediences and displeasing behavior my wife had to start giving me daily task which did include when I was to have certain things done like when I should have my shower completed by. It was very helpful to me during that time. That women should stand up for husbands who stay at home, that doesn’t surprise me. The world is not ready, although things are changing. It’s up to us to make them evolve a little faster. Some time around mid July, Ms. K. openly declared that she will be systematically training me to serve her more and more domestically, in addition to the already established servitude as her submissive husband. As a result, I now am responsible for “most” of the domestic chores, and for making sure her house is clean, welcoming, organized and uncluttered everyday when she arrives home from work. Both of us have never been happier.You will treat all of my friends with respect. When they come to visit you will serve us as waiter and maid or make yourself scarce if I tell you to, including leaving the premises. When it comes to punishment, your FLR is very different from mine. I do get penalties. With the whip, the paddle or the cane if violent offenses have occurred. Masturbation or lying would be something like that, for example. Then it will really hurt. My wife gets great satisfaction when I beg to stop and vow to do better. Above all, she enjoys the power to comply or not to comply with my begging. Unfortunately, she feels just as comfortable in the role of the kind as in the role of the unimpressed. The latter more often. Sharing my bed is a privilege. I will tell you each night at bedtime whether you can sleep with me.

Coaches demonstrate the task or have it demonstrated then guide from the sidelines watching the learner and continuing to participate in their learning. Coaching as a style should be authoritative. The reward is getting the coaching and getting to participate. Training your man with the dominant teacher approach

Popular Topics

Now, She expects me to be a responsible adult who is able to self task and achieve the goals that support Her. Do I answer to Her at the end of the day? Yes of course I do. Do I worship Her? Absolutely From BDSM scene to any relationship, male chastity is becoming more a lifestyle than a fetish by itself. You don’t need to be submissive men and dominant women in such a setting. Male chastity brings benefits you might not have think of. Other, lighter offenses are classically punished by denial of orgasm, tease & denial, ruined orgasm and humiliating things. And there are a number of other penalties as well.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment