276°
Posted 20 hours ago

HUAWEI H112-370 5G CPE Pro Router Unlocked, Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Some of the underlying API calls have been disabled in firmware like being able to add a new APN on my ex-3 CPE Pro box. The HUAWEI 5G CPE Pro supports both 4G / 5G networks and fix-line networks. You will get more stable and fast Wi-Fi connection, allowing you to stream a 4K video without lag.* Thanks! I didn't think they shared a mast either, though I got forewarning of works on the same day which seemed odd. But guess a chance of coincidence.

The one thing that I'm missing is how to properly calculate the eNB ID as the B535-333 comes up with somehow non standard Cell ID's that won't convert properly using CellMapper. While the B535 works fine, since I live in an apartment building, peak times after 5 pm the SINR drops to 4db and the speed drops down to less than 10mbps. Compare this to running a test at like 3 am where SINR jumps up to 14db and can easily get 60mbps down. To sign up for the activity, xxxxx EXP will be taken from your account (current EXP: xxxxxx). Continue?CellMapper uses crowd sourced data so not always 100% accurate on position but pretty good in the whole. no, only the H112-372still supported n41 / n77 / n79(more about difference between Huawei H112-370 and H112-372) Anyway, since all these works have completed. I have gained a new, but not very speedy VF 5G signal to my mobile. Though my 3 signal to my CPE Pro seems to have gone unpredictably unstable. It suddenly can lose up speed, or be seriously laggy. Though then the next minute be great again!? Some suggestions, none are really show stoppers, but would be interesting to see if they can be added. To sign up for the activity, xxxxx energy will be taken from your account (current energy: xxxxxx). Continue?

We are in a rural location and get messy 5G signal, but believe we will get strong stable 4G. Unfortunately the 'Network Search Mode' is disabled. I've been trying to use your code / tool to force it onto a cell tower that doesn't have 5G, but it appears the two we can receive both transmit 5G. I bought the CPE Pro 2 to see if this improved my connection and to also test my VF sim. Firstly the VF sim seems to be very laggy in comparison to 3 signal (10's of ms verses 100's of ms!) which isn't what I'm looking for obviously. Though am aware that VF have just got planning for a new 5G tower locally, so must still be rolling out? There seems to be some settings missing on my new Huawui 5G router. Does anyone know of any reliable firmware sources and some descriptions to load on? I wondered why Huawui would have removed the static routes option as I want to avoid unnecessary hops over the wifi network. I thought I'd open up a discussion to see if anyone else has spotted this on their H112-370 router or if there is a way to add a static route.Reconsider getting an aerial. I'm about 300m from the cell tower, there's 1 building in the way from it being line of sight. I've used LTE-H monitor to focus on B20 (Cell ID is 3013150)

Each of several items in a list, preceded by a bullet symbol for emphasis. For easy access to this data, refer to the "BulletPoints" tag in XML or JSON.

Wifi on käytössä, kun Wi-Fi-merkkivalo palaa. Katso ohjeethallintasivulta, jos haluat ottaa wifi-yhteyden käyttöön tai pois käytöstä. Wifi-vierasverkko

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment