276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Magic Tree House Collection: Books 25-28: #25 Stage Fright on a Summer Night; #26 Good Morning, Gorillas; #27 Thanksgiving on Thursday; #28 High Tide in Hawaii: 10 (Magic Tree House (R))

£11.99£23.98Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

On the Sabbath ( FZ) day, make an offering of two lambs a year old without defect, ( GA) together with its drink offering and a grain offering of two-tenths of an ephah [ i] ( GB) of the finest flour mixed with olive oil. ( GC) 10 This is the burnt offering for every Sabbath, ( GD) in addition to the regular burnt offering ( GE) and its drink offering. Monthly Offerings On the fourteenth day of the first month the Lord’s Passover ( GW) is to be held. 17 On the fifteenth day of this month there is to be a festival; for seven days ( GX) eat bread made without yeast. ( GY) 18 On the first day hold a sacred assembly and do no regular work. ( GZ) 19 Present to the Lord a food offering ( HA) consisting of a burnt offering of two young bulls, one ram and seven male lambs a year old, all without defect. ( HB) 20 With each bull offer a grain offering of three-tenths of an ephah ( HC) of the finest flour mixed with oil; with the ram, two-tenths; ( HD) 21 and with each of the seven lambs, one-tenth. ( HE) 22 Include one male goat as a sin offering ( HF) to make atonement for you. ( HG) 23 Offer these in addition to the regular morning burnt offering. 24 In this way present the food offering every day for seven days as an aroma pleasing to the Lord; ( HH) it is to be offered in addition to the regular burnt offering and its drink offering. 25 On the seventh day hold a sacred assembly and do no regular work. The Festival of Weeks ( HI) So the Lord said to Moses, “Take Joshua son of Nun, a man in whom is the spirit of leadership, [ f] ( EZ) and lay your hand on him. ( FA) 19 Have him stand before Eleazar the priest and the entire assembly and commission him ( FB) in their presence. ( FC) 20 Give him some of your authority so the whole Israelite community will obey him. ( FD) 21 He is to stand before Eleazar the priest, who will obtain decisions for him by inquiring ( FE) of the Urim ( FF) before the Lord. At his command he and the entire community of the Israelites will go out, and at his command they will come in.” Then an Israelite man brought into the camp a Midianite ( O) woman right before the eyes of Moses and the whole assembly of Israel while they were weeping ( P) at the entrance to the tent of meeting. 7 When Phinehas ( Q) son of Eleazar, the son of Aaron, the priest, saw this, he left the assembly, took a spear ( R) in his hand 8 and followed the Israelite into the tent. He drove the spear into both of them, right through the Israelite man and into the woman’s stomach. Then the plague against the Israelites was stopped; ( S) 9 but those who died in the plague ( T) numbered 24,000. ( U)

As a city whose walls are broken down, and which is unfortified, so is a man who does anything without counsel. With the release of the Grand Prix 5000 ( go here for our full 25-622 GP 5000 review), we see a great opportunity to do this test all over again. Our aim with this test is to try to solve the age-old question: Does a wider tire offer a But while they were on their way to buy the oil, the bridegroom arrived. The virgins who were ready went in with him to the wedding banquet. ( G) And the door was shut. After the plague ( AM) the Lord said to Moses and Eleazar son of Aaron, the priest, 2 “Take a census ( AN) of the whole Israelite community by families—all those twenty years old or more who are able to serve in the army ( AO) of Israel.” 3 So on the plains of Moab ( AP) by the Jordan across from Jericho, ( AQ) Moses and Eleazar the priest spoke with them and said, 4 “Take a census of the men twenty years old or more, as the Lord commanded Moses.”

The Lord said to Moses, 2 “Give this command to the Israelites and say to them: ‘Make sure that you present to me at the appointed time ( FH) my food ( FI) offerings, as an aroma pleasing to me.’ ( FJ) 3 Say to them: ‘This is the food offering you are to present to the Lord: two lambs a year old without defect, ( FK) as a regular burnt offering each day. ( FL) 4 Offer one lamb in the morning and the other at twilight, ( FM) 5 together with a grain offering ( FN) of a tenth of an ephah [ g] of the finest flour ( FO) mixed with a quarter of a hin [ h] of oil ( FP) from pressed olives. 6 This is the regular burnt offering ( FQ) instituted at Mount Sinai ( FR) as a pleasing aroma, a food offering presented to the Lord. ( FS) 7 The accompanying drink offering ( FT) is to be a quarter of a hin of fermented drink ( FU) with each lamb. Pour out the drink offering to the Lord at the sanctuary. ( FV) 8 Offer the second lamb at twilight, ( FW) along with the same kind of grain offering and drink offering that you offer in the morning. ( FX) This is a food offering, an aroma pleasing to the Lord. ( FY) Sabbath Offerings

Then the Lord said to Moses, “Go up this mountain ( EO) in the Abarim Range ( EP) and see the land ( EQ) I have given the Israelites. ( ER) 13 After you have seen it, you too will be gathered to your people, ( ES) as your brother Aaron ( ET) was, 14 for when the community rebelled at the waters in the Desert of Zin, ( EU) both of you disobeyed my command to honor me as holy ( EV) before their eyes.” (These were the waters of Meribah ( EW) Kadesh, in the Desert of Zin.) So take the bag of gold from him and give it to the one who has ten bags. 29 For whoever has will be given more, and they will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what they have will be taken from them. ( P) 30 And throw that worthless servant outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.’ ( Q) The Sheep and the Goats When the disciples saw this, they were indignant. “Why this waste?” they asked. 9 “This perfume could have been sold at a high price and the money given to the poor.” Aware of this, Jesus said to them, “Why are you bothering this woman? She has done a beautiful thing to me. 11 The poor you will always have with you, [ b] ( AS) but you will not always have me. 12 When she poured this perfume on my body, she did it to prepare me for burial. ( AT) 13 Truly I tell you, wherever this gospel is preached throughout the world, what she has done will also be told, in memory of her.” Judas Agrees to Betray Jesus ( AU) Moses said to the Lord, 16 “May the Lord, the God who gives breath to all living things, ( EX) appoint someone over this community 17 to go out and come in before them, one who will lead them out and bring them in, so the Lord’s people will not be like sheep without a shepherd.” ( EY)

Week 27

On the first day of the Festival of Unleavened Bread, ( BA) the disciples came to Jesus and asked, “Where do you want us to make preparations for you to eat the Passover?” ( BB) Once we have the answer to that division, we can multiply the answer by 100 to make it a percentage: Keil and Delitzsch Biblical Commentary on the Old TestamentThis verse, counselling restraint as to the spirit, is connected with the foregoing, which counsels to self-control as to enjoyment: This is normal, but mothers should mention this to their General Practitioner (GP) so that they can rule out the possibility of a condition called pre-eclampsia that causes swelling during pregnancy. Week 25

The daughters of Zelophehad ( DZ) son of Hepher, ( EA) the son of Gilead, ( EB) the son of Makir, ( EC) the son of Manasseh, belonged to the clans of Manasseh son of Joseph. The names of the daughters were Mahlah, Noah, Hoglah, Milkah and Tirzah. They came forward 2 and stood before Moses, ( ED) Eleazar the priest, the leaders ( EE) and the whole assembly at the entrance to the tent of meeting ( EF) and said, 3 “Our father died in the wilderness. ( EG) He was not among Korah’s followers, who banded together against the Lord, ( EH) but he died for his own sin and left no sons. ( EI) 4 Why should our father’s name disappear from his clan because he had no son? Give us property among our father’s relatives.” The text gives us a picture of a state of society when an unwalled city is no place for men to dwell in. In the Europe of today there are still fortified places, but for the most part, battlements are turned into promenades; the gateways are gateless; the sweet flowers blooming where armed feet used to tread; and men live securely without bolts and bars. But their spirits cannot yet afford to raise their defences and fling themselves open to all comers. If you want to practice, grab yourself a pen, a pad, and a calculator and try to convert a few fractions to a percentage yourself. Virtue's true storehouse is wise self-control." A Chinese maxim says. "Who can govern himself is fit to govern the world." Septuagint, "As a city whose wails are broken down and which is unwalled, so is a man who does aught without counsel." St. Jerome, by the addition of the words, in loquendo, applies the proverb to intemperance in language, "So is he who is not able to restrain his spirit in speaking." Commenting on this, St. Gregory ('Moral,' 7:59) says, "Because it is without the wall of silence, the city of the mind lies open to the darts of the enemy, and when it casts itself forth in words, it exhibits itself exposed to the adversary, and he gets the mastery of it without trouble, in proportion as the soul that he has to overcome combats against its own self by much talking" (Oxford transl.). He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’ ( AF)

While Jesus was in Bethany ( AR) in the home of Simon the Leper, 7 a woman came to him with an alabaster jar of very expensive perfume, which she poured on his head as he was reclining at the table. Jesus called them to him and said, "You know that the rulers of the Gentiles lord it over them, and their great ones exercise authority over them. 26 It shall not be so among you. But whoever would be great among you must be your servant, Greek diakonos 27 and whoever would be first among you must be your slave, Greek bondservant (doulos) 28 even as the Son of Man came not to be served but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many." The Message As a city that lieth open and is not compassed with walls, so is a man that cannot refrain his own spirit in speaking.

The Lord said to Moses, “Take all the leaders ( I) of these people, kill them and expose ( J) them in broad daylight before the Lord, ( K) so that the Lord’s fierce anger ( L) may turn away from Israel.” In our previous Grand Prix 4000 comparison article, we used the same Continental Race 28 100 grams butyl inner tube for the 23, 25, and 28 mm wide tires. When we look at theThe name of the Israelite who was killed with the Midianite woman ( AD) was Zimri son of Salu, the leader of a Simeonite family. ( AE) 15 And the name of the Midianite woman who was put to death was Kozbi ( AF) daughter of Zur, a tribal chief of a Midianite family. ( AG) The baby continues to develop during the third trimester. He/she will open their eyes for the first time and the eyelids are partially developed and the eyelashes present. We have corrected this issue and have used the 100 grams Race 28 inner tube only for the 23 and 25 mm wide versions of the GP 5000. The 28 and 32 mm wide versions use the Immediately one of them ran and got a sponge. He filled it with wine vinegar, ( FN) put it on a staff, and offered it to Jesus to drink. 49 The rest said, “Now leave him alone. Let’s see if Elijah comes to save him.”

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment