276°
Posted 20 hours ago

PlayStation PS5 Console + Horizon Forbidden West Bundle

£12.995£25.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Is it the non official bundle of a PS5, a headset, an extra controller and a game included (Horizon Forbidden West) that Argos are selling? Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience.

Horizon Forbidden West Review (PS5) | Push Square Horizon Forbidden West Review (PS5) | Push Square

The map is diverse and full of stunning sights; characters and conversations are so much better; and the already great gameplay is enhanced with new weapons, more options, and better melee. The excuse of "bad marketing" is used all the time, but I'd argue that companies focus on the games that have the most potential to sell well. Although it’s undoubtedly an improvement on Zero Dawn, I did sometimes feel penned in by a world enveloped by mountains. That game runs at a stated lower resolution and has way less shimmer and blurriness of items in the mid to far distance. I've never fought so hard or tweaked so many settings to find the fun in a game, let alone a sequel to a stone cold classic.

Admittedly, I’m a sucker for archery combat in games, but it really doesn’t get much better than unleashing arrow after arrow into the glowing weak point of a metal menace. It's in combat where this is often highlighted, when I’d feel myself scrambling around looking for a handhold to climb a four-foot wall that Aloy really should be able to vault over without even needing one. Who knows, maybe your friend will have a change of heart eventually and be able to play even more fantastic games.

Horizon Forbidden West™ Complete Edition - PS5 - PlayStation®

I understand that including advertising on your blog brings in money and I’m fine with that, we all need to make a living. There are a few particularly challenging machine types that you have no option but to take head-on, demanding you have full confidence in your chosen playstyle.It's definitely a marketing failure more than a lack of potential market or products that would be suitable for that market. If Horizon Zero Dawn was about Aloy discovering a dangerous new world, Forbidden West is all about a new world discovering just how dangerous Aloy can be. naruball The closest thing I can think of shooting wise would be Gears of War if your looking for a comparison. Someone on a budget who can only afford the PS5 itself gets a game that will entertain them for over a month while they save for more purchases.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment