276°
Posted 20 hours ago

IPC-9800 Plus Series 7 IP CCTV Tester 4K H.265 TVI CVI AHD Analog AC 100-240V(UK Plug-IPC-9800-Plus)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If they could get a western based designer to remake the interface and icon systems, I think it would be a great product. Has a built in DHCP server for cameras that default on DHCP or if it has a fixed ip just match the monitor to the same subnet etc. color bar generator Output one channel PAL/NTSC color bar video signal for testing monitor or video cable. IPC-7600COVTADHS Plus support testing of max 8K Video main stream test, also support up to 4K 8MP HD CVI TVI AHD SDI camera and CVBS camera testing.

Used for the installation and maintenance of IP network camera and HD CVI TVI AHD SDI camera and CVBS camera. We aim to become the world’s leading brand in intelligent security and automation devices industry and make high-end smart security solutions accessible for everyone and free to communicate your ideas and ask lots of questions. Used for the installation and maintenance of security equipment such as IP network cameras and coaxial HD surveillance cameras.

Hik test tool:For hikvision camera pressing just one key to activate, Image test, can modify the user name, password, encoding format, IP address, and channel name. Kinda makes it not very useful when actually installing an IP camera (which is mostly what I plan to do). It saves a lot of time as well as I can install a camera, adjust it, then I don't have to ever come back to that camera. RJ45 cable TDR test:test cable pair status, length, attenuation, reflectivity, impedance, skew etc, measurement range 180M. At the same time, this model integrates Visual fault locator(VFL), Optical power meter(OPM) and TDR cable test, equipped with a cable tracer.

Support view wifi information, test wifi strength, analyze channel occupancy and channel level, etc. AC Voltage Detector, Voltage range: AC12V-1000V, Frequency: 50/60Hz, Alarm mode: sound and light double alarm, Safety class: CAT.

BNC cable, network cable, telephone cable, RVV cable and elevator cable, cat 5/6 cable’s length and short circuit. categoria: Dê uma olhada em outras categorias complementares, como monitores para cctv e transmissão e cabos, para que você possa comprar tudo o que precisa em um só check-out. Personally, I don't really care much about the fiber optic functions, and the Digital Multi-meter option is probably going to be pretty self explanatory. With exceptional installation and readability, these ipc tester are easy to use and maintain which guarantees you convenient use.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment