276°
Posted 20 hours ago

30W USB C Charger,Cshare PPS PD QC 3.0 Super Fast Plug for Google Pixel 7/7 Pro/6 Pro/6,iPhone 14/14 Pro/14 Pro Max/13 Pro Max/12,Dji Mini 3 Pro,Watch Series 8/SE 2/Ultra/AirPods Pro 2

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The charging description stays solidly on "rapidly charging" and I even wait to see my battery go up a bit, which it does. Use of this charger with devices and cables that are not compatible with the voltage and current shown on its label, and/or that are not compliant with the USB Type-C specification, may result in injury, and permanent damage to the device and/or charger.

Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH).In addition, devices charged by this product have up to 66 per cent higher performance levels compared to those charged by the 18W USB-C chargers of the previous generation. I figured it might be an electrical issue with my surge protector (even though my PC and my monitor, which are connected to the same surge protector, are operating just fine). Thanks to its slim and compact design, it will easily fit your bag or backpack without taking up too much space. Fortunately, depending on how you view the environmental arguments, Google has a 30W USB-C Power Charger to sell you, should you be in need of a plug to charge your new smartphone.

The 22W power draw is capped by the phone, not the plug, so treat this as a criticism of Google’s marketing rather than the quality of this adapter.

This charger is a certified Limited Power Source (LPS) per IEC 60950-1 and classified PS2 per IEC 62368-1. Algeria, American Samoa, Angola, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Azerbaijan Republic, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Botswana, Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Brunei Darussalam, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde Islands, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Côte d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Democratic Republic of the Congo, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas), Fiji, French Guiana, French Polynesia, Gabon Republic, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guam, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Israel, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Macau, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Micronesia, Mongolia, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nepal, Netherlands Antilles, New Caledonia, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Republic of the Congo, Reunion, Rwanda, Saint Helena, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Solomon Islands, South Africa, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Swaziland, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Virgin Islands (U. The Google PD 30W Wall Charger also supports the Nintendo Switch and many other smartphones including Huawei, OnePlus, Samsung and more that support fast charging and are USB-C compatible. Do not use any chemical detergent, powder, or other chemical agents (such as benzene) to clean the charger. Do not sleep on or with your charger or a device it is charging, or cover them with a blanket or pillow.

If your device becomes too hot, disconnect it from its power source if it is plugged in, move it to a cooler place, and do not use it until it has cooled. The Official Google USB-C Mains Charger is an easy and convenient way to charge your phone or tablet. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.I bought a Pixel Stand (gen 2) because I've never had a phone with wireless charging before and I thought it would be a great way to reduce clutter and cables around my desk. Using damaged cables or chargers, or charging when moisture is present, can cause fire, electric shock, injury, or damage to your device or other property. Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment