276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Scoot Fox Repellant 2 x 50gm

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Scoot is totally safe for use in gardens, on plants and edible crops and is humane, bio-degradable and very effective. However, in the grand scheme of things, the battle for territory is not a life and death situation for a cat like it is with a fox. I want to get a deterrent but I have two cats and many of the deterrents seem to affect cats as well. The manufacturer does not recommend the use of cheap batteries as they may not be able to effectively power the device. This is particularly the case if your household contains dogs or young children, both of whom like to pick up or eat things they shouldn’t.

i deter foxes without scaring my cats? - Fox Repellent How do i deter foxes without scaring my cats? - Fox Repellent

The Rentokil FC78 is an electronic deterring device designed to keep cats, foxes, and other small animals from invading your lawn and garden. Scoot is really easy to use and gives you the satisfaction of getting out in your garden to take positive steps to deter the fox. This factor is necessary to consider as this will determine your capacity to operate the device continuously.Working days are defined as Monday-Friday 8am-7pm inclusive, excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.

Scoot - Fox Repellent - Primrose

Not only does this put them off fouling in the areas where prickle strips are installed, it also stops them digging holes as well. The most convenient way to distribute Scoot around your garden is to use a Pump Action Pressure Sprayer [aff]. This will provide a sustained, concentrated scent which will send the message to the fox that it has lost control of the territory. They tend to dig holes in your garden, trample on your plants, eat your homegrown produce, and go through your garbage’s like it’s nobody’s business!

It comes in a powder that you dilute with water and spray around your garden using a garden sprayer or watering cans.

fox deterrents | Fox Repellent Expert Reviews of the best fox deterrents | Fox Repellent Expert

Choose from Klarna, Paypal or V12 finance to turn one payment into three smaller ones, and enjoy all your garden greats that bit sooner. Children’s toys, dog chews, shoes, hiking boots, garden gloves, and a whole lot more are something quite foreign for these animals. In conclusion, if you have foxes coming into your garden and are worried about the impact it’s having on your cat, it’s important you take steps now and use a fox deterrent in your garden. Designed to be used on all kinds of surfaces like hard surfaces, gravel, grass or soil – the most common areas for fox poo – this is an excellent tool which makes a disgusting job slightly less disgusting. In fact, a high percentage of FoxWatch owners also have cats and use the unit highly successfully to deter foxes without upsetting their cats.This scent-marking normally consists of fouling or spraying urine in prominent places around their territory (a. However, once is not enough and is actually one of the main reasons for some negative reviews floating around the Internet about Scoot.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment