276°
Posted 20 hours ago

NERF N-Strike SharpFire Delta Blaster

£10.495£20.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

PayPal Credit and PayPal Pay in 3 are trading names of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH.

Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places.The blaster is really nothing more than an inline Jolt retrofitted with a breech system packed with a fair sum of locks. You do not need to open the complete Blaster for this mod which makes the N-Strike Sharpfire perfect for beginners in the modding hobby. Products that contain small parts may pose a choking hazard and should not be used by children under 3.

What I think the main culprit for why this thing performs so bad is the breach, might have something to do with the seal or barrel but I'm not sure. Experience the excitement, energy, and attitude of the Nerf brand, and find out why It's Nerf or Nothin'. We take intellectual property concerns very seriously, but many of these problems can be resolved directly by the parties involved. The ratings/reviews displayed here may not be representative of every listing on this page, or of every review for these listings. I have observed a few complaints within the NIC (Nerf Internet Community) lately, concerning the recent apparent resurgence of the N-Strike line of blasters.

Modifying the spring mechanism on your blaster does require high level of modding skill, please be careful to read instruction online and we could provide support with youtube video showing how to make your blaster upgrade done.

I’ve seen some modders knock out an air restrictor with a hammer and a long screw driver, but I wouldn’t recommend it. I would speculate that the 5kg spring would give you performance on par with the average Elite springer. Loading the blaster through the breach does not seem to have any advantage over traditional muzzle loading blasters, but it is fun.Nerf redesigned the internal workings of the Retaliator so that it would be more air efficient, and thus more powerful than the Recon. Etsy assumes no responsibility for the accuracy, labelling, or content of sellers' listings and products.

If these cookies are not allowed, visits and behaviour cannot be included in these analyses and evaluations. Children deserve the best, that's why we present to you Nerf Sharpfire Delta Hasbro, ideal for those who seek quality products for their little ones! However, if you are in the market for a unique single shot with decent mod potential, the Sharpfire may be for you.

The plunger tube, plunger head, and catch mechanism are all based on the Jolt design, but that is where the similarities end. To enable personalised advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment