276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Let's Play a Game (AnchorX)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The vessel is attached to the anchor by the rode (also called a cable or a warp). It can be made of rope, chain or a combination of rope and chain. The ratio of the length of rode to the water depth is known as the scope (see below). Investing in learning and development, supporting new joiners and existing colleagues to develop their careers Nicholson, Darrell (13 January 2017). "An Inquiry into Anchor Angles: Comparing fluke angle and setting ability". Practical Sailor. Can you describe the origin of AnchorX, what motivated you to build this platform and what are your hopes for the future for AnchorX?

ANCHOR definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary ANCHOR definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary

Informing changes to our services through a variety of engagement channels such as regular resident and relative meetings in our care homes Historically, it was of particular relevance to sailing warships that used them to outmaneuver opponents when the wind had dropped but might be used by any vessel in confined, shoal water to place it in a more desirable position, provided she had enough manpower [ citation needed]. Anchor do limit the size of the file you can upload however. They have a 250MB cap here, so you might potentially struggle to work with a source WAV file that’s any longer than around 15 minutes. You wouldn’t release your actual episode as a WAV though, and you’d struggle to find a completed episode file that was anywhere near that size. It’d be over the 2 hour mark at 256kbps! Bulwagga: This is a unique design featuring three flukes instead of the usual two. It has performed well in tests by independent sources such as American boating magazine Practical Sailor. [32]One of the features that stood out during this Anchor review, is that you can record from a phone, your computer, or you can upload a recording from another device. This kind of flexibility allows me to go out and be out in the world doing my thing. If I run into an opportunity for an interview, or to record something on the spot, then I can simply pull out my phone and use the built-in microphone (if I have to!), or any microphone I have with me. Burden, Tom (28 May 2020). "Selecting the Right Anchor". West Marine. Archived from the original on 6 July 2014.

Spotify for Podcasters

There are techniques of anchoring to limit the swing of a vessel if the anchorage has limited room: Everyone’s needs and aspirations are different, so we offer a choice of retirement communities to suit those aged 55 and over, whether still working or not. From independent living to 24-hour care, our locations provide access to different levels of support with a variety of tenure options – leasehold sales, rental, shared ownership and residential care homes. Housing to rent The beauty is media hosting services is that you only need to upload your episode to one place, and it’ll automatically appear in places like Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and Google Podcasts. Here’s how media hosting works, and why it matters. Spade: This is a French design that has proven successful since 1996. It features a demountable shank (hollow in some instances) and the choice of galvanized steel, stainless steel, or aluminium construction, which means a lighter and more easily stowable anchor. [25] The geometry also makes this anchor self stowing on a single roller. This upload limit is worth keeping in mind if you’d like to use Anchor to edit though. We’ll cover that in just a bit. Is Free Hosting a Good Thing?The vessel now swings in the middle of two anchors, which is acceptable in strong reversing currents, but a wind perpendicular to the current may break out the anchors, as they are not aligned for this load. Spotify for Podcasters, formerly known as Anchor, is the easiest way to create and share your podcast.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment