276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Betting on You

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

it was so out of touch for bailey to just place a bet that her best friend would get with a guy, and not let nekesa know so she could avoid a big conflict with her boyfriend. This is for us bookstagram girlies, children of divorce, lovers of When Harry Met Sally, Red Taylor's Version stans.

I was a bit frustrated at the characters at times, especially when they arbitrarily had arguments or miscommunicated for no reason, but I really loved the plot and pets in this book.Better than the movies is one of the sweetest YA romances and I went into this one expecting the same, but honestly. NO GOOD ROMANCE starts off with the fmc watching the mmc literally suction the shit out of a random girl's face, and then complain about commitment issues 5 minutes later.

And if you havn't read Lynn Painter before, I'd suggest looking into her backlist books as well because they're all great! Please try again later as the restrictions may be lifted, or contact your service provider if the issue persists. The story is told through multiple POVs - Bailey and Charlie, with a few flashbacks every once in a while. All in all this book was a very enjoyable read, offering a little bit of everything - which, as it turns out, was precisely what I needed.We really saw both of our main characters come together through shared experiences and the feeling of having their lives turned upside down.

the tension was really well done and i liked how the progression of their relationship felt realistic. Charlie and Bailey meet each other randomly a few times during the course of their early teenage life. There was the ex’s, the fake dating to piss off mom’s boyfriend, the trying to maybe get rid of mom’s boyfriend, their coworkers and the bet, and also Charlie and Bailey falling for each other.the thing about relationships was that no one else knew the quiet, tiny moments that belonged exclusively to you two. Craft-wise, it’s a pitch perfect book: the razor sharp banter, the thoughtfulness and heart wrapped around these barbed-wire hearted young adults, all combines to gift the reader with a book they just want to HUG.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment