276°
Posted 20 hours ago

NuJake Green Ogre Costume Headband Shrek & Fiona Fancy Dress

£2.5£5Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It’s unknown whether the new Revolution x Shrek Collaboration is yet another Halloween collaboration (we have already had Game of Thrones, Coraline and Beetlejuice for Halloween thus far), or if it’s just a standard collaboration, but Revolution will let us know very soon. Next up is the I Heart Revolution Shrek What The Farquaad Palette, with the quote ‘I will have perfection!’ written under the mirror. The shimmers inside this palette look like they might even have a foil finish. Delivery is on a selected date, you can choose a delivery day of your choice, up to 10 days in advance (Excluding next day delivery. Postcode restrictions apply) The front of the Shrek Revolution Makeup Eyeshadow Palette has a 3D hologram design, which when held one way shows Princess Fiona as a human, and when tilted, transforms into Princess Fiona as an ogre. This is again just genius, and is my favorite item in the entire collection. It’s the cutest highlighter imaginable, and the shade is a deep bronze, and I so hope it’s designed to smell like gingerbread too – that would be amazing! Can’t get over how cute the tin is, it’s so so cute.

In addition to the above three Shrek Revolution eyeshadow palettes, there’s also another with this format, and it’s called the Need A Hero Palette, although I haven’t got images for that one palette, but I’ll update this post once I do. There are also a couple of other products within the Makeup Revolution Shrek collection. There’s a I Heart Revolution x Shrek Clay Mask, which is a mud face mask, which is inspired by when Shrek has a mud bath, and you can use the headband in the Revolution collaboration, to ogre yourself up. In terms of color story, this palette is colorful with a mix of pinks, blues, yellows, purples, greens, neutrals, navy and a bright gold. There’s a good mix of matte to shimmer finishes, and the mirror shape inside the lid is the cutest. Next, the I Heart Revolution x Shrek Collaboration features four miniature eight pan eyeshadow palettes. Each of these palettes have four matte shades laid out at the top of the palette, and four metallic and shimmer shades on the bottom of the palette.

Well, the brand doesn’t show any signs of slowing down, as they’re now doing a I Heart Revolution x Dreamworks Shrek collaboration. Keep on reading to see all of the products within the collection… This palette features the exact same design as the makeup bag (mentioned above) with all of the characters on the front, and the inside of the palette has an Ogre shaped mirror (adorable) with Shrek and Donkey on one side, and Pinocchio, Three Blind Mice and Gingy on the other. As a whole, the palette is bright and colorful, with greens, pinks, blues, gold and neutrals. The shimmers look very promising, and look like they’re the more foil-like shimmers I Heart Revolution do so well, so fingers crossed the pigmentation is as amazing as they look inside the palette. Then there’s the I Heart Revolution Shrek Puss In Boots Eyeshadow Palette, themed around Puss In Boots. The quote inside this palette is ‘wanna cuddle?’, and the matte shades inside this palette have a ‘P’ etched into them, from when he used his sword to write his initial. Revolution has revealed their newest collaboration, and it’s the I Heart Revolution x Shrek Collaboration. We’ve seen a lot of Revolution collaborations lately, with Coraline, Game of Thrones, The Grinch and Beetlejuice launching in the last few weeks.

Inside the tin, there’s a 3D Gingerbread Man shaped baked highlighter with 8g / 0.28 oz of product. The highlighter appears to have the same formula as the I Heart Revolution Triple Baked Highlighters.I thought the two most interesting products from the list are the Fiona eyeshadow palette that shows her as human and as an ogre and her lip balm that gives you a color according to your pH. Depending on the way you tilt the eye shadow case, it will show the ogre version or the human version of her. If you like a bigger eyeshadow palette, Revolution has us covered with the I Heart Revolution x Shrek Happily Ever After Eyeshadow Palette. This is a beast of a palette, with thirty powder eyeshadows inside, within a cardboard style palette. Next in the Revolution Shrek Collection is the first of the many eyeshadow palettes, and it’s the Revolution x Shrek By Night One Way, By Day Another Eyeshadow Palette. This palette is dedicated to Princess Fiona, and her two forms.

There is also a Shrek Revolution Highlighter Palette too, but I don’t have an image of that one to share with you, but if it’s as cute as the gingerbread man shaped highlighter, it’ll be adorable. We don’t have a launch date for the collection just yet, but it’ll be available right here.I love how creative they got when it came to using references from the movies. For example, on the eye shadow palettes they have a word or phrase that describes the character. The Fairy Godmother’s words say happiness, tear drop, hero, prince charming, potion, tavern, wand and bubble under each of the colors that the scene represents. All of the best Revolution collaborations include a makeup bag, and the I Heart Revolution x Shrek Collaboration is no different. This Shrek makeup collection includes a PVC barrel shaped makeup bag, which is easy to wipe down, and the outside is covered in all of the iconic Shrek characters.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment