276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sounds Of Summer [VINYL]

£16.625£33.25Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It features Motown artist Stevie Wonder on harmonica and keyboards on the song “I Do Love You”, which he also wrote. The Beach Boys’ iconic 1966 album, Pet Sounds, is universally hailed as one of popular music’s most important recordings of all time. This collection is the most expansive compilation ever issued of their music, with 30 tracks clocking in at over 76 minutes and grabbing nearly every US Top 40 hit of their career. Conventional keyboards and guitars were combined with exotic touches of orchestrated strings, bicycle bells, buzzing organs, harpsichords, flutes, Theremin, Hawaiian-sounding string instruments, Coca-Cola cans, barking dogs, and more.

The Beach Boys' iconic 1966 album, 'Pet Sounds', is universally hailed as one of popular music's most important recordings of all time. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. Review: Few have ever matched the beautiful harmonies of The Beach Boys, so what could be better than those lovely vocal tones being applied to your favourite Christmas classics? Two tracks - Ride the Wild Surf (Jan and Dean) and 409 (I think the Surfin' Six) aren't even performed by the Beach Boys, exposing the unauthorised nature of this release.All image and audio content is used by permission of the copyright holders or their agents, and/or according to fair dealing as per the UK Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. Wouldn't It Be Nice,' 'God Only Knows,' 'Caroline No,' and 'Sloop John B' (the last of which wasn't originally intended to go on the album) are the well-known hits, but equally worthy are such cuts as 'You Still Believe in Me,' 'Don't Talk,' 'I Know There's an Answer,' and 'I Just Wasn't Made for These Times.

Also when I looked after the Smile Sessions I could only find that 2011 edition and was kinda expensive. The Expanded Edition features 80 key tracks over the course of their storied career, all newly remastered, with 24 new mixes including 2 first-time stereo mixes, and 22 new-and-improved stereo mixes. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment.Originally released in 2003 with 30 tracks, UMe is updating and reissuing the classic Sounds Of Summer compilation. The strength of this album is Good Vibrations played on an excellent system through quality speakers - it's a fantastic track - pure - unadulterated - and stands up to heavy amplification. Produced by Steve Levine, the album is the band’s first to be recorded after the death of founding member Dennis Wilson. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment