276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Casio Classic Men's Watch in Resin/Stainless Steel with Daily Alarm and Automatic Calendar - Water Resistant

£14.995£29.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Themany functions featured on the watch include an alarm, a microlight, a date and weekday displayas well as a stopwatch.

Our nominated carrier is Parcel Force. Deliveries are made Monday – Friday between 9.00am – 6.00pm (excluding Bank Holidays). Another great choice for those of you out there looking for a retro digital Casio timepiece. This 80s style timepiece has been a massive hit lately, like many of the other similar models available. It features the common useful features found on basic sports watches so it can also come in handy in that sense. We are also able to offer an exchange to a different product if required, please specify this when returning your product.

Samsung Galaxy Note 9

This model actually has a pretty decent 50m water resistance rating. 50m or 5 bar makes this watch suitable for swimming, white water rafting, non-snorkeling water related work, and fishing. Casio W-86-1VQES Watch Specifications Dial Digital display. The window lens is made of acrylic, scratches can easily be buffed out in most circumstances.

I do not have an opinion on the watch's beeper as i took the spring out that connects to the speaker. After looking into the watch design, quality, features, and pricing this watch received an 8/10 from us at The Watch Blog. If you require any further information relating to the Delivery service used, please call us at +44 (0)20 8208 9567. In low light levels, an LED automatically illuminates the watch face each time the watch is tilted 40 degrees.The price is more than what i want to pay as a buyer in the USA, as i think this watch is not usually sold in NA. I believe its home market is in Europe, but i could be wrong.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment