276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Type-C Hub with Hard Drive Enclosure, AGPTEK USB-C Docking Station & Stand for Mac Mini M1 M2 with SATA SSD/HDD Slot, TF/SD Card Readers/USB Ports for New MM M1 Laptop (Silver for Mac Mini 2020)

£35.425£70.85Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Aesthetically, the AGPTEK is a perfect match for the Mac mini, so much so that on first glance, it looks like a product that Apple itself would have built. The white LED even lines up perfectly underneath the Mac mini’s power LED. I still use the latter occasionally, and whenever I do I’m still blown away by the quality of that 5K retina screen. I was therefore a little nervous when I invested in the Mac mini; what monitor could compete with the retina screens to which I’d become so accustomed? The M1 Mac mini is like that little brother who irritates the hell out of you, but with whom you laugh the hardest and have the most fun while playing football in the garden. Also included are an SD card reader (that can support a microSD card with an adapter). This is rated at UHS-I (104MBps) so not the fastest but speedier than some other hubs tested here offer. The documents and related graphics published on the services could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. AGPTEK and/or its respective suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in the product(s) and/or the program(s) described herein at any time.

|With the ThunderBolt 3 port, you can charge your laptops(TB 3 enabled) with a max power output of 85W. The secondary TB 3 port is capable of giving a power output of 15W. What’s more, there is an additional 18W USB C PD port to charge your USB C enabled devices in a jiffy. A thing to note is that if you are planning to use the DP port, make sure everything is compatible or not. All of the portable USB-C hubs reviewed here are compatible with the Mac’s Thunderbolt 3 and 4 ports, but most feature slower USB-C connections (5Gbps or 10Gbps) compared to Thunderbolt (40Gbps).

PRIVACY POLICY

The standard M1 and M2 chips in Apple’s recent MacBooks are powerful but have a major limitation: unlike Intel-based Macs, they don’t support more than one external display. The smarter M1 Pro and M1 Max chips do support multiple displays. SLEEK, ELEGANT DESIGN - designed to feel like a natural extension of your M1 Mac mini with an elegant, brushed finish and silver aluminum alloy. Please note there may be slight differences in color due to Mac Mini variations and manufacturing processes It should allow video output and passthrough charging simultaneously. In a test connection from a MacBook to an LG 4K UltraFine Display, the MacBook was able to output video to the monitor, while the monitor was able to provide power to the MacBook, all through the single connection. Owners of the 14- and 16-inch MacBook Pro and M2 Air can charge via the MagSafe connector at the same time as using the Pro Hub. USB 3.0 port: Connect your computer to thumb drive, key board, printers, mouse, phone, HDTV, etc. Data transfer speed up to 450MB/s.

The hub, built to last, is best for a good deal, It worked fine and has a convenient design. Also, the hub is good for extra ports, allows for easy plug, it looks good and has a compact design. Finally, the thanbao agptek hub to USBC is suitable for high-definition, It functions flawlessly and has a special design. It’s not good enough. And it affects both third-party peripherals and even Apple’s own hardware. Maintaining reliable Bluetooth connections is nigh-on impossible, and I’m convinced the presence of the Mac mini in my studio is still causing havoc with pretty much any Bluetooth device in the room. This has resulted in the repurposing of my M1 Mac mini from a do-it-all machine to a video and audio editing station. It’s still coupled with my huge 34” ultra-widescreen monitor and it still performs brilliantly.

Downloads

Five of the ports on this hub that clamps to the underside of the iMac are front-facing ports for easy access to memory cards, USB storage, or storage cards. There are two USB-C ports and one USB-A port (all rated at a speedy 10GBps). The USB-A port can charge a phone at 7.5W. Here we have tested and reviewed the premium USB-C hubs and adapters. There are many much cheaper versions out there, but we recommend these for quality and robustness. Which extra ports do you need Macbook , Macbook Pro, SAMSUNG Chromebook Plus, ASUS ZENBOOK, Google Chromebook Pixel C, HP Spectre, HP EliteBook Folio G1, Dell XPS, Lenovo Air 12.2 and other ultrabook with USB Type C port. All in all, the Lention USB-C hub offers a budget-friendly way to add multiple USB-A ports to your M1 Mac mini, MacBook , iPad , iMac , and other Type-C devices. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, the warranty and remedy constitute AGPTEK’s sole and exclusive liability and buyer’s sole and exclusive remedy for breach of warranty and epidemic failure with respect to the products sold under this agreement, and are in lieu of, and buyer hereby waives, all other warranties, remedies, guaranties, conditions or liabilities, express or implied, by law or otherwise, for any products and spare parts thereof furnished hereunder. The parties hereby agree that the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are excluded from this transaction and shall not apply for the products and spare parts thereof.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment