276°
Posted 20 hours ago

winees Pet Camera WiFi Security Camera Indoor, Advanced IP Baby Monitor Dog Camera 1080P HD with Night Vision, 2-Way Audio, Motion Detection, 360 Pan Tilt Zoom, Work with APP, Alexa, 2.4 GHz WiFi

£17.495£34.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Currently,brands support Works With AiDot include Linkind, OREiN, Winees, MuJoy, Welov, Hyderson, GoGonova, Syvio, etc. HD Screen】BOIFUN baby monitor with camera is equipped with 3.2 inch large colorful screen display, shows you a clear image/video of your sweetheart, you will not miss the moment of your baby’s growth. (The camera must always be connected to power, the parent unit is rechargeable and wireless.) The app is intended for personal and non-commercial use only. Any commercial use of the app or its content is strictly prohibited. High Interactivity - 2-way Audio and 90dB SPL Siren】The Winees home camera is equipped with two-way audio function, and the sound can reach 90dB. Even when you're not home, you can use your phone to interact with babies, seniors, and pets, or warn strangers of intrusions into your home, garage, or office.

I thought the inclusion of the magnetic mount was a really smart and nice touch. The camera snaps into the stand thanks to the magnetised joint allowing for a generous degree of movement in any direction (about 45 degrees in each direction). The same goes for the wall kit that uses a magnetic plate to keep the camera in place. There is a “but”Winees Camera Guide shall not be liable for any damages, loss of profits, or loss of data arising from the use or inability to use the app.

Portable Baby Monitor】To reach better convenience and portable, the parent unit of BOIFUN baby monitor adopts a new design, which is smaller(61.6 X126 X 24 mm) and lighter(91g). Built-in power-saving module and a rechargeable battery (Max. 10 hours of battery life in VOX mode), no matter what you do at home, you can easily carry a wireless baby monitor freely to keep an eye on your little one.Do you need a camera that can has the capabilities to be used while on the go? Well, this camera doesn’t disappoint. It connects to your home Wi-Fi, but can be access while your in the store or at the gym. It’s very convenient since you don’t have to be at home to be able to use it. You can go throw in some clothes or do some chores and still be supervising. The only thing that I don’t like is that it’s not able to rotate in any direction or else I would give it 5 stars. Also, the charger stopped working and I thought the camera had given out but when I replaced the box and cord it started working like new again. The camera quality could improve as well as the mic when when you speak out of it. Not bad but needs improvement. Also, sometimes I have to tap connect twice since the first time doesn’t work. This should be fixed in the new update. The app provides live video feeds, complete with audio and allows you to take pictures as well as video recordings. However, the quality of the audio stream is rather poor, with lots of noise coming through and artefacts during speeches. But it is still handy to be able to record audio in addition to video at the same time as you might be able to capture warning signs from the audio that aren’t visible in the live stream. There is also a handy two-way audio feature which can allow you to speak through the app to the person/intruder on the other side. Alternatively, it can also be used for monitoring and communicating with children as well as the elderly, without any input from them. sensor captures decent images/video when light conditions are optimal. Unfortunately, the sensor has a very small dynamic range and loses the details when the frame is pointing at well lit by the sunshine areas. To take the advantage of the camera, it’s best to use it as the indoor camera (pointing indoors) as the light is usually evenly distributed inside. Overall, Winees Camera Guide has been developed with a focus on providing users with a valuable and enjoyable experience while also being optimized for search engine optimization. The app's combination of high-quality content, user engagement, and SEO-friendly features make it a valuable resource for wine enthusiasts and a great choice for those looking to improve their wine photography skills.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment