276°
Posted 20 hours ago

HK Gaming GK61 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard 60 Percent | 61 RGB Rainbow LED Backlit Programmable Keys | USB Wired | For Mac and Windows PC | Hotswap Gateron Optical Brown Switches | Lavender

£30.19£60.38Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I was excited to try out these switches and I love them. I have been playing type racer for a couple of hours today just because of the amazing typing experience and the pleasing low bassy sound that comes from these keys. they are also a big reason why have taken the time to write out such a lengthy review for this product because i just enjoy typing on these switches so much. The only thing bad about the product is the RGB software, its basically unusable but the board has a lot of rgb presets that are just fine if you dont want anything really specific. Similarly, gaming keyboards with optical switches also give room for great customization options. That is to say, you can easily swap out your factory-fitted switch for another compatible model to enjoy a customized experience. Conclusion You can easily record and save your macros and customize the function keys to enhance your overall gaming experience. You can press the Fn+R buttons to switch to mode 3 and initiate the default functions of the PS, SL, PB, Ins, HM, PU, Del, End, PD buttons, respectively

Without a doubt, the keyboard offers quite a lot when it comes to great features and usability. However, you can do much more with the software, which will go a long way to enhance your productivity and boost the overall performance of your keyboard. This is one of the areas where the GK61 keyboard really stands out. It comes equipped with a built-in microphone feature, which helps synchronize your music with your preferred lighting mode or via the GK61 keyboard software. – GK61 Keyboard: Typing and Gaming Performance The keyboard comes with a slim bezel to further emphasize the small form factor common with most 60% keyboards. Thanks to their non-solderable switch design and photoelectric actuation method, optical gaming keyboards like the GK61 exhibit better water-resistant capability than their counterparts with mechanical switches. With optical switches, this issue is totally non-existent. In addition, gaming keyboards with optical switches totally eliminate to need to solder new switches to a PCB or desolder damaged switches when you need to replace them.I will never buy a high name brand keyboard ever again. For what is 50 dollars, i got everything i could ever need out of a keyboard where high end brands like logitech would charge 100 to 120 or more for similar offerings. For me, spending extra money on anything else would be a 100 percent waste. I would gain nothing meaningful to me or my setup at all. Usually, many mechanical keyboards with PCB-mounted switches come with a metal prong. However, this is not the case with the GK61, thanks to the optical nature of its switches. Instead, we have a shaft-like component that stands between light and the sensors on the PCB. The biggest selling point personally is how the keyboard has its own onboard memory so you don't need to keep the software up just for the RGB to work properly. Anyone that has ever owned any PC peripheral(with RGB) from the likes of Logitech, Corsair, and even Razer would know this plight.

The Skyloong GK61 Optical Mechanical Keyboard is the ultimate typing and gaming machine. With its optical mechanical switches, you'll experience ultra-fast response times and a satisfyingly crisp feel with every keystroke. best mechanical keyboard you can buy at this price in India,although some might have difficulty switching to a 60% layout. The software is well optimized for the keyboard’s standard 60% layout. You can easily customize the keyboard to suit your needs and remap the keys to meet your specific sitting position. One of HK Gaming's most popular products is the HK Gaming GK61 mechanical keyboard, which features a compact design, hot-swappable switches, and customizable RGB lighting. HK Gaming has sold over 4 million GK61 keyboards, making it one of the most popular mechanical keyboards on the market. Usually, the GK61 keyboard comes with a compact ANSI layout. However, it misses out on the dedicated Numpad and arrow buttons, which may be a big turn off for those who desire more from their keyboard.

Recently, we have seen a spike in the production of optical keyboard switches among many top brands. Also, some popular gaming keyboards like the GK61 come equipped with these switches, and the end results are really worthwhile.

Lastly, it has no wrist rest. This is the one thing that I missed from the k70. I'm definitely a wrist-rest user. The K70 has an included plastic detachable wrist rest. Although nothing special, it allows me to be a bit "lazy" when playing games on an extended session as I can rest my fingers on the wasd keys and that's all. Without the wrist rest, I certainly felt the strain of holding my hands up on the wasd keys. What I 100% missed is the "detachable" aspect of the K70's wrist rest. If you move your keyboard, the wrist-rest moves with it. Unless you glue your wrist rest to your GK71, every adjustment of the keyboard will require a follow up adjustment to the accompany wrist rest which gets very frustrating.

What’s more, there are four rubber feet at the base to keep the keyboard firm and steady on any surface. Overall, you will come to appreciate the visual vibe and aesthetics of the GK61 if it is properly cleaned and maintained. Also, the software can put off a newbie who is just after a budget-friendly 60% keyboard. However, we think the price of getting to understand how the software works is worth paying, as you can enjoy a wide range of customization options afterward. Bought the white version with the yellow switches, the stabilizers come pre-lubed but it’s not the best. Spent some time lubing the switches and the stabs and the keyboard sounds amazing. The software works just fine to make custom RGB lighting and assign different actions to the button, can use arrow keys after assigning other keys such that no functionality is lost. In addition, you can expect to enjoy the smooth feel that is typical of most Gateron switches here. With an actuation force of 45 g, you can enjoy fast and accurate touch typing as well as an overall enjoyable gaming experience. Here you have two options: static RGB color or LE files; later stands for lightning scripts made from LE files tab in the software.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment