276°
Posted 20 hours ago

TOUCH UP PAINT FOR BMW LE MANS BLUE 381 METALLIC KIT 30ML 1 3 5 7 8 SERIES (JUST PAINT)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If I had chosen a white color, or red, I'd have done the black trim or a vinyl overlay to make it black. With a generous capacity of 400ml, our aerosols provide enough paint to cover larger areas, you also have the benefit of an adjustable professional fan spray nozzle, making them ideal for full panel resprays or extensive touch up jobs.

Races like the Daytona 24 Hours, and the Spa 24 Hours garnered immense popularity, attracting top teams and drivers from around the world. My fear is that with the black interior it gets too dark, but I've seen a few with black interiors and it doesn't look wrong in any way. The initial seeds were sown during the early years of the automotive industry, where manufacturers sought to showcase the reliability and endurance of their vehicles. Le Mans definitely has some pop, so if you just want an attractive yet stealthy color, MW may be for you. I can also confirm that this looks to be a BMW Performance Exhaust, as those tailpipes match mine exactly.It'll be a while before I can get it up in the air, but is there any way to tell without lifting it? I should have looked more into a tow hook mount, but wasn't really liking the ones I've seen online due to how far out the plate seems to stick out. Our handy lacquer touch ups provide you with a crystal clear finish every time, our lacquer also has a quick dying time and a superb hardening element so you can protect your bodywork from the elements. Most colour codes can be found printed on a sticker or metal plate where the car door shuts, under the bonnet, or on the boot floor.

I have to ask; was your client just a very specific person, did he have a history with LMB, or was the offered standard-range blue just not right for him? This car paint is manufactured to the highest standards by International Paint Suppliers - a trusted name in refinishing products with over 25 years experience in colour mixing. It went so quickly I didn't have time to get any sort of meaningful deposit together, but amazingly the seller agreed to take the ad down and complete the deal after the holiday weekend – all on a spoken promise. However its going to be a daily driver and its a practical color and more importantly the right car so I'm going for it. Our paint is specially formulated to match the original colour of your car, ensuring a seamless and professional finish every time.My GTV was originally Dutch Blue but, with living in such a large city, dark colors are invisible to soccer-moms and other overly occupied drivers. Super nice guy (but I didn't sleep particularly well over the weekend, what with the Beaverton experience so recent). Spanning decades, this thrilling discipline has evolved from early long-distance competitions into a globally recognized series. Hi guys, thank you for indulging me if you will, and please forgive me if this topic has already been covered and/or beaten to death.

Bottom line: MW is a great color too and probably one of the more interesting whites I've seen -- but it's still boring and common white. All products are available as a precise match of your TVR LE MANS BLUE METALLIC TVR050 paint colour, and so will give a perfect finish. In my case I decided to keep my car all original and being that my car's original color is French Blue was a bonus to me. Aluminum may be considered by some to be old or last decade, but I think it provides excellent contrast with a black interior. I used to be all over Le Mans Blue but after learning and looking at it much closely, I feel that its too dark for my liking.Fill out as much information as you can, and remember, we offer our 100% colour match guarantee on every kit regardless. Settled on Le Mans Blue with Bamboo leather and Anthracite trim, which has a subtle fleck in it that picks up the color of the seats. For repairs that have gone deeper that the original paint work our primer is essential, this will help prevent rusting, bubbling and further damage. I recommended this colour and after many hours go over pictures online he decided to take my advice.

Designed with precision and expertise, this compact pen is filled with high-quality automotive paint that perfectly matches your vehicle's color. All products are available as a precise match of your BMW Le Mans Blue Metallic 381 paint colour, and so will give a perfect finish. Sporty" spectrum, Le Mans is definitely closer to Sporty, but not too far off the midpoint so there's plenty of class to be had. With our touch up pens you have the option of a fine needle nib for smaller stone chips or a internal brush for slightly larger areas.The bottom of the Volvo S90's side windows are just above my shoulder when I have the driver's seat in my driving position. As you know, my car is biancospino (factory color) which truly creates an awesome impact on a grey dull misery day, but I could have lived cheerfully with either beige, ivory or piper yellow.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment