276°
Posted 20 hours ago

TOFKA Toffee Vodka with Golden Glitter Shimmer Effect, Perfect for Shots, Cocktails or Over Ice, 70 cl Bottle, 29.9% ABV

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Simply shaken and poured this liquid gold is perfect for great-tasting shots or combined with your favourite mixer over ice. Our Glasses are NOT Dishwasher safe and we do not reccomend that very hot water is used to clean them. The following cocktails that I have shared on the blog utilize luster petal dust and its shimmery effect to create some mesmerizing cocktails that you’ll love!

From what I have noticed, the viscosity and density of the solution seem to be the main reasons for this shimmering effect. Absolut was established in 1879 by Lars Olsson Smith and is produced in Åhus, Sweden is owned by French group Pernod Ricard. Nutritional Info / Typical values per 100g: Energy 336 kJ/ 80 kcal, Fat 0g, Saturates 0g, Carbohydrate 20g, Fibre 1g, Protein 0g, Sugar 16g, Salt 0.It is an ultra smooth vodka with a classic taste that has inspired other varieties of vodkas worldwide. Triple distilled from different blended grains, filtered ten times through seven columns of charcoal. To enable personalised advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. Coloured with our secret shimmer recipe, this wheat-based vodka is triple distilled to create a very smooth spirit that rolls right off the tongue. Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places.

These 4 or 5-star reviews represent the opinions of the individuals who posted them and do not reflect the views of Etsy. On the other hand, golden syrup (which is more dense and more viscous than water) gave me an intermediate effect. Here I share all the instructions and tips on how to make shimmery liqueur (homemade Viniq) to make your own magic potion. Current turnaround time on personalised items is 2-3 working days (This does not include weekends or bank holidays). Adding a teaspoon or more of the luster dust PER DRINK is not advised, so only add just enough to create swirls in a CLEAR cocktail (which will show the best results).Sugar, Citric Acid, Corn Starch, Bicarbonate of Soda, Sparkles (Maltodextrin, Modified Starch (E1440), Natural Colours (Anthocyanin, Safflower), Citric Acid, Sodium Bicarbonate), Gum Arabic, Flavourings, Malic Acid, E171, Sucralose, Quillaja Extract, Colour E102, E133. You’re better off combining it with blue or green that would give a darker colour with a silver sheen.

Simply shaken and poured Lemon Sorbet is perfect for great-tasting shots or combined with your favourite mixer over ice. Simply shaken and poured this liquid gold is perfect for great-tasting shots or combined with a favourite mixer over ice. It is also one of the more baffling products that I've encountered in recent memory — and we're living in the age of unicorn everything. The packaging of each individual piece included in the kit was beautiful and opening the kit immediately makes you want to experiment with all of the fun ingredients.com/itm/Petal-Dust-GUMPASTE-FLOWER-DUSTING-POWDER-Cake-Decoration-Luster-Sparkle-Pearl-D/150944889571? com/itm/Sugarflair-Lustre-Dust-Edible-Sugarcraft-Food-Cake-Colour-Powder-Tint-Decorate/262128876606? Please note that are current turn around time on any Glittered Items is 3-5 working days (This does not include weekends or bank holidays).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment