276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Clinique Aromatics Elixir Body Smoother 200ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Gladys McAnespie Love clinique I always use aromatics bodysmoother and body wash i love the smell and how it makes your skin feel

Who says you can't have the best of both worlds? Certainly not Clinique, whose Aromatics Elixir Body Smoother is proving massively popular to apply on your exfoliated skin, making it softer in the extreme. Aside from lending your skin a delicate perfume, the main properties are hydrating, smoothing, and calming, which combine to leave your skin silkier that your best pair of undies. As you'd expect from a premium product like this, it will deliver moisture without that annoying greasiness that you can get from some lower cost products. The benefits come from the following ingredients: Debbie dv Debbie d Bought for present why does it not come in the box its the 3rd one ive bought cos had 20%discount on sent out in bubble wrap Kirby99 Source of Clinique product Had difficulty finding this Clinique product & very pleased that M&S were able to source it promptly

Recently Viewed

Wixy Treat for myself Gorgeous smell , soft on your skin .I got this on special offer for Christmas, lovely product Amandaxxxxx My favourite moisturising fragrance Lovely fragrance, that lasts all day, with the added benefit of moisturising your skin.

This tube combines their classic Aromatics Elixir fragrance fragrance with all the restorative properties of a body lotion. What's excellently reassuring about this is that you have the hi-tech skincare excellence of the American brand, combined with a scent that has been around since the 1970s. The Elixir of LifeAs well as Clinique Aromatics Elixir Body Smoother's effects on your skin, you will be able to breath in the delightful chypre fragrance of the perfume, which leaves you smelling soft and woody. What more could you want? A body cream? Well there's one of those too. What's with the Moss?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment