276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Love Letters from God: Bible Stories for a Girl's Heart

£6.495£12.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Kierkegaard gave us a good example, in my opinion, of such a limited use. Here’s what he says in For Self-Examination: The treasury of Scripture will enrich your mind, refocus your goals, replace your doubts, and redirect your path—but only if you read it and heed it. Start today!

My precious child, When you confess your sins, I am faithful and just and will forgive you of your sins and cleanse you from all unrighteousness. In repentance and resting in Me is your salvation, in quietness and trusting Me is your strength. I will create in you a clean heart and renew a right spirit within you. I will not send you away from My presence, and I will not take My Holy Spirit from you. I will restore again the joy of your salvation, and make you willing to obey Me. Then you will teach My ways to sinners, and they will return to Me also. Humble yourself, therefore, under My mighty hand, that I may lift you up at the right time. My precious child, you are seen. Your prayers are heard. Your wishes and hopes and pains are felt. Sometimes I do not give you what you want because I’m bringing you something better. Sometimes I don’t answer you in the way you’d like, but trust me anyways. I have a plan. Officially, church historians recognize seven ecumenical church councils held between A.D. 325 and A.D. 787. The first, the First Council of Nicaea, met to agree on the nature of Jesus of Nazareth as both Son of God and Son of Man, as both fully divine and fully human. In those moments, it might be difficult to remember that God still loves you. It might even be hard for you to pray, to ask for help, in those times when you feel so ashamed because you see how wretched and weak you are.

{headline}

The Lord appeared to him from far away. I have loved you with an everlasting love; therefore I have continued my faithfulness to you.” Jeremiah 31:3 It can imply or underline a dictation theory of inspiration, in which God is presumed to be speaking words for the authors to write (to God’s “lovers,” all future readers). Read this collection of Bible verses that is written in the form of a letter of love from God to you. Many of the verses have been reworded to make them easier to understand. Remember that God is close and is truly interested in you, personally! A love letter from God to you I’m currently co-authoring a commentary, so it may seem strange for me to come to the defense of Kierkegaard’s analogy. Aren’t I one of those who are dodging God’s Word precisely by writing academic commentary about it?

But some days you get lost. The pain comes in waves and you suddenly forget who I am, how I have the power to rescue you from whatever demons you face. You turn away from me, try to take matters into your own hands. But you don’t have to do that. For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.” John 3:16 When we find a man meditating on the words of God, my friends, that man is full of boldness and is successful.

How the Bible Serves as God’s Love Letter

In the beginning I created the heavens and the earth. Then at the right time and in the right place I created you. I created your inner most being, I created every part of you, I knit you together in your mother’s womb. You were carefully and wonderfully made; my works are wonderful, and you My precious child are my work. My eyes saw your unformed body. All the days planned for you were written in my book before one of them came to be. How precious are my thoughts for you, How great is the number of them! If you were to count them, they would outnumber the grains of sand.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment