276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Celebrity Standee Taylor Swift Life Size Cardboard Table Top Mini Cut Out, Wood, Multi-Colour, 182 x 63 x 182 cm

£19.995£39.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Trending The iconic Taylor Swift cardboard cut-out may be moving out of Manchester and tram journeys are officially ruined Red was gifted Taylor by colleagues from The Leadmill nightclub, in Sheffield. “We have done several Taylor Swift club nights and it was left over,” they recalled. “Everyone in the office knew I was a big fan.” Manchester’s iconic Taylor Swift cardboard cut-out looks set to STAY in the city, despite her owner moving to Sheffield. Fans feared for the future of the replica pop singer after owner Red Redmond announced they were moving out of their Castlefield flat. According to research into the UK’s changing festive habits that retailer John Lewis carries out and publishes the findings of each year, the so-called ’12 days of Christmas’ are now becoming more like 45, as it’s claimed a good chunk of Brits start actively planing and preparing for Christmasfrom this month. After the news broke that his appearance on the latest season of Channel 4’s hit military boot camp show was actually filmed before his I’m a Celeb series late last year, millions were collectively rubbing their hands waiting to see what kind of physical and mental toll he was put through.

Taylor Swift Karma Is A God: Hollywood Studios Underestimated Taylor Swift

I’m going to be renting this flat out, but it won’t be on the market for a couple of months,” they explained. “I have lived here for 10 years so it just needs some TLC. She will definitely stay for the foreseeable.” So what’s your take then? Is November too early? Or should we all be getting into the festive spirit as early as possible to make the most of it? Tram Taylor’ has been a constant in many commuter’s lives, they tweeted (Picture: Red Redmond / SWNS) They said: ‘I would obviously love to bring her with me but she’s obviously found her home in Manchester and she means a lot to so many people.Others pleaded for someone to step in and save her. Claire Quansah said: "This is a Manchester institution. A modern-day wonder of the world. Who will save #TramTaylor?!" Libatory Brewing said: "Let’s hope one of your neighbours can give her a new home if the new tenants can’t. #tramtaylor"

Taylor swift cutout - Etsy

Scores of Mancs say they are gutted after the owner of a Taylor Swift figure which has become 'iconic' amongst tram passengers revealed its future was now up in the air. Scott said: "SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING! I always say this needs permanently protecting and preserving like a Banksy. It should be stipulated in the next tenants contract they cannot remove it. I haven’t personally met the new tenant so I don’t know if they are a fan but they’ve accepted the clause. The cardboard cut-out of the American pop sensation has become known as an institution in the city during its time on display in the window of its owner's Castlefield apartment.Taylor Swift has an enormous and passionate fan base, known as Swifties, who are known for their unwavering dedication to their idol. Owning a life sized cardboard cutout of Taylor is the ultimate way to showcase your appreciation for the artist and her captivating music.Whether you're hosting a Taylor Swift-themed party, planning a memorable event, or simply want to add a touch of star power to your bedroom, living room, office, or entertainment area, this lifesized cardboard cutout ensures show-stopping photo opportunities for you and your Swiftie friends! Create picture-perfect moments as you strike a pose next to your favourite artist, making memories that will last a lifetime. But with commuters not ready for this Love Story to end, Red reassured Swifties that Tram Taylor isn’t retiring just yet. People have been suitably devastated by the piece of local news, with one person saying it’s ‘devastating’. They ain’t wrong. Teaching assistant Jane Horton wrote: ‘Our family is thrown into disarray – “text me when you pass Taylor” so I can meet you off the tram .. how will we cope ??

Taylor Celebrity Star Icon Swift Lifesize STAR CUTOUTS CS619 Taylor Celebrity Star Icon Swift Lifesize

I’ve heard people say that they’ll text each other whenever they pass Taylor Swift because then it means their partner knows they are 10 minutes from home.’ They said: ‘Six months after she had been up, I started to see some tweets of people discussing her online.READ MORE: Woman with serious health issue says she was barred from entering popular city centre bar for having the 'wrong ID' More than half of the 25-34-year-olds surveyed are planning to wear ‘comfy casuals’, while a third of 18-24-year-olds are even intent on staying in their pyjamas all day. Read more: Apparently, John Lewis’ analysis found that this ‘super organised’ bunch equates to about 20% of Brits, and on top of that, it’s also “mostly women” who fall into this category. Red is unsure how much money the figure of the ‘Anti-Hero’ singer will go for, but they said one person has said ‘they are going to spend their lives’ savings’ on it.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment