276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Magnolia Parks: The Long Way Home

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

save me. pls save me. i can get over never written threesomes and i can bear dumb dialogues and dumb ass scenes. but what i can’t get over is when a manwhore and LOVE INTEREST calling the “girl of his dreams” a slut for having sex with another man.

The most beautiful boy in every room, the great love of my life—how many loves do you get in a lifetime? I remember wondering that. How many people will look at me like he does, not just like I’m the sun but like I’m the whole god damn universe.” They were all such awful people but you can’t help but feel so sorry for them and root for them it makes no sense but it makes sense okay?! speaking of the shitballs of the group, the Ps were just about irrelevant, pails and perry, i have nothing to say. dirty dogs. thats it. jonah, he broke my heart. magnolia literally mentions how shes his favorite and he lets her do everything. well, even if you're their fav theyre still gonna support their bestfriend and their wrongs. dont trust the bfs bestie guys. that man is not ur friend. You know after the last book I said I was unwell… Well now I’m destroyed!!! I categorically refuse to accept that ending; how can things finally be so good, finally I can breathe with these two idiots and then THAT! Yes hello officer I’d like to sue for emotional damage. Spoilers aheadThe book reps the title so well with the time these two took to figure things out. The absolute pain, torture and beauty that it was because when I tell you this book put me through so much more than the last book.. I mean that in the best and worst way. Wonder how long it’ll take for us to get to the place where I can just throw my arm about her, let her be mine out loud, not just inside my head.” He's killing me. Loving him is killing me too, and I'm afraid because how many loves really, do you get in a lifetime? How many chances do you give it before you let it go?

BUT...then they work through their shet & Beej says ✨️𝘞𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘴, 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘴 ✨️ and what follows had me 🥹 ...idek why I decided to torture myself and read this when magnoliabj make me lose brain cells but it’s fine 🫠 In every quiet whisper, every subtle and nuanced thread in the fabric of time, all the tiny ripples in the universe will tell you, that I’m actually just Parks’.” I’m not saying what he did was right but I’m saying that after what got revealed in this book, I can understand why he did it. I forgave him for what he did but that doesn’t mean I have to be okay about how he dealt with the situation. He was wrong for cheating. Simple as. and the only thing i reproach Magnolia is that she was weak whenever Bj was involved and it’s meager in the balance of "who is more to blame" during their current and ex-relationship . im relived the final revelation exploded their lives the way it did. even if i felt the betrayal deep in my bones. Magnolia needed that to trace a definitive point and break the "bj-spell" or more like bury the corpses of what remained of them? i wish i was connected to a blood pressure machine when i read the last part, hell i wish i was hooked up to one the entire book. this book and the absolute carnage it caused me. nobody could compare. nobody could play with my emotions the way jenna hastings did. i think i need to visit a rage room after this book, and its only the first one in the series astaghfirullah 🙂 i dont even know where to start, i think someone needs to slap me maybe just so i can get some sense of all this LMFAO.

baxter james ballentine is no longer blow job anymore 🥹 he's beej to me. im a bj apologist and i don’t care!!! sue me but i love him and even tho i still wanted him to punch him in this book HIS GROWTH??? the way he talks about magnolia every time gets me 🥺 they are my babies and i’ll go to war with anyone for thembaxter james ballentine... aka BLOWJOB or beej in my heart 💔. we were rooting for you, I WAS ROOTING FOR YOU. the way that my mind is sososo conflicted because i literally hate his guts right now but i want to see his growth but im so betrayed right now, like how was i shaking and on the verge of tears from one single chapter? i have no clue. i love him but he can also take another punch from me this time for hurting my magnolia there were so many highlighted moments and quotes from this like the first book—jessa is truly a poet lol so these are just a few of the many WHAT IS THIS ANBFKSLDOFKXLL WHY THEM LMFAO. and magnolia’s god father was elton john. GUYS there were moments where her father said something to her and she thought “elton hadn’t told me about it” GIRL😭😭.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment