276°
Posted 20 hours ago

softpoint New 10440 Lithium Ion Batteries, 3.7v 1000mah Lithium Li Ion Replacement Cells for Torch Electric Razor Mouse 4pcs

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Li-Ion Battery Replacement for Sigor Nuindie, Nuindie Floor and Nuindie Mini Table Light, Reading Lamp, Night Light Energizer No. 415" (PDF). Datasheet.octopart.com. Archived (PDF) from the original on 4 March 2016 . Retrieved 23 February 2015. battery torch: S1A,i5R EOS(rechargeable version of i5T EOS)Olight.com.au does not sell 14500 battery separately.14500 1420mAhLi-ionbatteryis included in the accessories that come with the torch. Note! In size they are no different from AAA batteries, but the latter have a voltage of 1.2 Volts, which is three times less than that of the Li-Ion analog, so they are not always interchangeable. Scope of the battery

Typically used in applications where the device in question must be flat, or where one should not be able to insert the battery in reverse polarity.The 21700 battery is a lithium-ion battery with 21mm diameter and 70mm height, which increases the energy density of the battery unit and the system due to its increased size and space utilization. Its volume energy density is much higher than that of 18650 battery. Widely used in digital, electric car, balance car, solar lithium battery street light, LED light, power tools, etc. The battery can be charged and discharged up to 500 times, bothenvironmentally and economical friendly.Specifically built for18650 battery torch:Warrior mini 2,R20 Javelot,Baton series and S2R II. UG-W10 (Eveready 504 or NEDA 220) 15V Alkaline battery". battery.com.sg . Retrieved 20 November 2022. LCR10440 Cylindrical Li-ion Battery Specification" (PDF). PowerStream. Guangzou Markyn Battery Co., Ltd. 9 August 2006 . Retrieved 24 September 2019.

Energizer 223" (PDF). Data.energizer.com. Archived (PDF) from the original on 30 September 2011 . Retrieved 23 February 2015. a b "Zinc Air Batteries". Memory Protection Devices. Archived from the original on 4 October 2018 . Retrieved 26 February 2017. I'm going to be using 10440 cells for a project I'm working on and I'm having difficulty finding out what batteries I should get. You guys seem to know your batteries since you work with them so much, so I figured this would be a good place to start. The device has a current draw of 100mA that stays more or less constant, and I would like to get as much battery life as I can. The batteries must be protected since the device does not have li-ion undervoltage protection at all.

10440 Batteries

LP1044 Rechargeable Focusing Penlight 360 Lumen LED Flashlight". LUXPRO . Retrieved 23 August 2022. By purchasing li-ion batteries from well-known manufacturers, you can be sure that the product is fully consistent with the declared characteristics. This category of firms includes:

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment