276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ENERJ SHA5300 Inline Switch

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Correct. So you just have to bear in mind that in case you are switching to "more advanced" 5W bulbs in the future, the DETA switch may not function gracefully. Choosing a type of smart switch often starts with what existing switch (or switches) you want to upgrade. The most basic is a single-pole switch at a single location. To replace 3-way switches that control a set of lights from two locations, you need a smart switch that supports that type of wiring—and some smart switches make it easy to expand to even more switches. Some smart switches function without a neutral wire, but there is often extra technology (like a specific smart hub) at play to bypass the requirement, making them generally more expensive and limited in options. I get that you would need to put a smart switch at each end but the end that only has the loop wire would need an active and neutral pulled through to work I assume.? A growing variety of broader smart home environments, such as Z-Wave wireless or brand-specific smart hubs, opens the options for integrating your switches. If you already use a particular platform or app and are happy and familiar with it, you probably won't appreciate having to use something different just for your smart switches.

SWITCH Module – SAMOTECH Zigbee 1-GANG 2-WAY LED DIMMER SWITCH Module – SAMOTECH

Well yes and no. "No neutral" switches are not limited to DETA. I decided on DETA smart switch mechanism for my garden light so I can control it from mobile via internet. On the other hand, I decided on PIXIE smart switch mechanism for bathroom fan, so scheduling will still work without internet. Issue now: Some of the smart light switches when manually touched to power-on failed to immediately initiate light on, it would take about 5 seconds while keeping your finger pressed on the switch and then power on or off. I have found out those switches the exhibit this issue was the 1st batch installed since 2020. The recent (< 3 months) smart switches installed did not have this issue and power on immediately when touched activated. Ok so just after some clarification as I'm not sure if this is called 2 way switching as I'm a noob.Correct. No neutral unfortunately so I'm kind of forced to use the Deta but don't mind. They have everything I want and don't require any other hardware. Not certain of exactly what you are describing but I have had several grid connect devices lose wifi connection and I just use the tuya app to go through the initial setup again. In short, yes. The Deta smart switches can't physically be wired as 2-way switches, so you would get your sparky to hook up only one of the smart switches to physically control the lights for the meals room and kitchen. They would then bypass the wiring behind the 2nd smart switch so that it no longer functions as a 2-way switch, and isn't actually connected to anything (besides the power in and the neutral, so that it has power and can be connected to wifi). I'm thinking of using one of my spare Tuya smart plugs by the bed and create a rule that turns everything off when its button is pressed.

Smart WiFi Inline Switch, 10A - Ener-j | CPC

Include this in line receiver module into any existing circuit and use it for on/off from your smart phone. I am been playing with the DETA single gang light switch 6911HA and have run into the problem with the small WiFi LED staying on continually, causing too much light in bedrooms at night. Above does not require neutral, but you/your sparky needs to pay attention to the minimum load requirement of 20W. By automating your lights, you can effectively reduce energy costs in your home. Our SM323 v2 Zigbee dimmers offer noise-free trailing edge dimming, ensuring optimal performance for modern LED bulbs. Say goodbye to noisy dimmer light switches and enjoy smooth dimming experiences. he long and complicated solution is to use Home Assistant with a wireless battery powered switch like zigbee, preferably with your wall switches/smart bulbs reprogrammed with Tasmota or esphome.When switch 2 turns on "kitchen", enable "kitchen" on switch 1 (and repeated for the "off" action). It looks like there is some sort of data log limit issue, every time you switch on/off the light this is recorded during the cloud polling via the internet. Disconnecting the internet fixes the issue or doing a factory reset on the smart switches fixes it. I've done this before (not with these Detas). I've run various 8266-based relays with Tasmota, including those Sonoffs. I've been contemplating replacing most of my existing switches in my home with smart switches. My family seem to have hands of steel and keep breaking the buttons and this might be the opportunity to replace them with some "touch" smart switches.

Smart Switches of 2023 - The Spruce The 8 Best Smart Switches of 2023 - The Spruce

Has anybody found a decent battery powered switch that can be paired to the Tuya based applications like Deta, Brilliant, Arlec, Genio etc. so that it can act as an aux switch Installation is straightforward and can be completed in just about 10 minutes. It’s compatible with the wiring found in UK homes of any era, so there’s no requirement for a neutral wire. However, if a neutral wire is available, connecting it to the module is recommended for better control and stable lighting. Essentially, using the neutral wire negates the need for a bypass when using low-wattage LED bulbs.

HIGH POWER LOADED: This smart Wi-Fi switch supports maximum power of 10A 2200W that can work with most high power electric appliances such as water heater, air-condition and more. AC 90-250V voltage, compatible with Android and iOS smartphones, tablets I thnk you can consider replacing the midde and bottom switch with the DETA smart switch mechanism instead:

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment