276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Spanking Tales: Experiences with younger women

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Mark," she said, drawing him towards her. "I promise to bend in strict obedience, no matter my mood. I've granted you complete authority to punish me and require myself to obey."

First up though, is a service we offer… I am in my seventies now, and m client list is dwindling, I do not replace the ones who finish, unless the applicants are something very special. Here's another listing of spanky goodies, so do make your way to the LSF to read your favourite spanking stories... not just the recently loaded ones, as there are over 27,000 others too! I wonder how long it would take to read every single one of them ... Facing their long dining table, she rubbed one die between her fingers. 'Five' would provide protection against the blistering oak, although five thunderous swats would be furious punishment. Maybe one vicious swat on her bare skin fitted her crime. Charlotte gets a spanking she deserves, and then Mummy does something wrong a few days later. Oh dear Mummy, what goes around comes around!… You look fantastic," he said, hoping to imbibe her with spirit as he watched her full effect arrive in their spacious living area.Your forgiven." He placed the paddle on the dining table, removing his suit and underwear. His rigid manhood pointed hard at her. "Get naked, naughty girl. I'm going to cool your paddled bare butt." A naughty girl who loves to masturbate with things she should not, where she should not, and gets caught with a friend and a banana… She obeyed, her skin stretching taut, swamping her paddled bottom in a storm of fresh sting. Appalled by her prospective pain, she cherished his ruthless zeal. She continued with whipping my thighs. That was even worst, and I wriggled my blazing derriere as a well punished schoolgirl, but I didn't dare letting go of my knees. No – 76 …YOU! I am running writing competitions from time to time, the best entries will appear here… The stories will be based around some of my photos. The first competition was based on just one, shown below…

He pressed the paddle against her lower butt. Fresh virgin skin rested under its sure commitment. She stayed still as the powerful impact lifted her tight cheeks, sending a wave of anguish through her behind. Despite its futility, she lifted her legs to ease her agonizing bottom. Because one thing, and one thing only, happens in this room – the Board of Education meets the Seat of Learning of each girl who is summoned to this dreadful place.

Chastened, his painful words thrilled her sex. "Thank you for your compliment. Tonight was easy once you'd strapped me. I'm sorry I failed you earlier. I deserve the paddle and promise to take it with dignity and grace." Brutish REELL - Tears of Emotion - sponsored by ELIN harness 2 days ago 09:57 HDSex train, bdsm, femdom, spanking, toys No strapping at school goes by without at least a double-length spanking at home, right on the bare bottom.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment