276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Tefal Ultimate Pure Steam Iron, 260g/min Steam Boost, 350ml Water Tank, 3m Power Cord, 3100W, Black and Rose Gold, FV9845

£74.995£149.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You have used a starch type product on your laundry (Always spray to the reverse side of the fabric to be ironed and clean your iron afterwards).

The board should be perforated to allow the steam to pass through the fibres of the fabric to soften it and make ironing easier. The ironing board cover should also be suitable to allow the flow of steam through. The soleplate of my iron is giving off a yellowish colour that is staining my clothes. Convenient: The 350ml water tank will save time as you won’t constantly be refilling, and the 3m power cord ensures you can reach all around your ironing board. After use, empty the tank, close the steam control, set the thermostat to minimum and stand the iron upright or place it on the base (depending on model).

User manual and frequently asked questions ULTIMATE PURE FV9845

Yes and you do not need to fill the tank with water. Set the variable steam control to Dry and set the temperature to suit the type of material (care points •, ••, •••).

The selected temperature is too low to use this function: set the thermostat to the zone between 3 dots and MAX. Let the anti-calc valve soak for 4 hours in a glass of commercially available white vinegar or natural lemon juice, then thoroughly rinse the anti-calc valve under tap water.No, leave the iron to cool down before putting it away and follow the 4 tips: empty out the water remaining in the tank, set the thermostat to the minimum, close the steam control and stand it upright or place it on the base (depending model). If you believe that one part is missing, please call Consumer Services Center and we will help you find a suitable solution. How to better use my product What type of ironing board should I use? The Durilium Airglide Autoclean soleplate brings 33% more glide* and maximum steam distribution for efficiency and the Autoclean coating keeps it clean. Reposition the anti-calc valve into your iron. Warning! Never touch the end of the anti-calc valve.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment