276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Rubie's Official Men's Minion Icon Suit Crazy, Adult Costume - X-Large

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The missile beds include a “1 in a Minion” pillow, Gru’s scarf, and I think the mattress is big enough for me to easily sleep on from head to toe. The Minion suites are at different areas around the resort, we toured suite #3351. I will show the Minion room first, but we loved the “adult” room just as much. I am not sure which room I’d want to sleep in!

Loews Portofino Bay Hotel is on the water at Universal Orlando Resort, with boat service to Universal Studios. The boats are accessible for scooters and wheelchairs. At the entrance to the main room, it looks like a concierge desk with brochures and travel guides nicely laid out.Authorized Minions only are allowed through this door. Apparently I qualified! This is the only door that allows access to the bedroom, meaning that kids have to enter the adult room to leave the suite. One of these days, we will definitely stay here. For now, I had my own photo op with a missile bed.

One Gentleminons participant told Variety: "I'm sure a majority of people in my generation -- because we grew up with the 'Despicable Me' movies -- now have nostalgia and enough money to see it on our own." Loews Portofino Bay Hotel began offering 18 Minion Suites last year, and the suites have been a huge hit! Due to their immense popularity, securing a resort tour took a while – but it was well worth the wait. The Despicable Me Minions are my favorite characters, and as a former travel agent, I really enjoy finding new resort gems. The Minion Suites are billed as kid’s suites, but they aren’t like any kids/family suites I’ve ever seen. The adult room itself is luxurious, with premium bedding. The Mediterranean-inspired design looks much brighter than the former room design.There are two missile beds, both with marks on them as part of the design. A pair of Minion eyeballs look over the room, and Gru’s chair would make a wonderful photo op! The standard rooms at Loews Portofino Bay Hotel were given an extreme makeover last year, from the carpeting to bedding and furnishings. What I really like about the Minion suite is that the setup allows parents to enjoy a luxury vacation, while kids (and big kids like me) can enjoy the Despicable Me themed room. We were planning to have lunch on our own at the resort, and Loews ended up treating us to Sal’s Market Deli. I am including this because we had one of the best counter service meals we’ve had at any resort – I’ve been talking about it since we dined here. The portions are large, and guests can save money splitting a meal. The entire suite is about 675 square feet between the two rooms. The bedroom is a nice size for kids. I'd also imagine it's also fun to participate in a meme and recruit your friends for some innocent shenanigans. At its purest level, the trend seems like an excuse to get friends together for a movie. Unfortunately, some participants appear to have taken a more disruptive route. Has the Gentleminions trend caused issues at theaters?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment