276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition (Nintendo Switch)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I’m sold! Because it’s not a stupid cloud version (ya, I’m sorry I brought that nonsense/noise into here) I’m definitely buying! Can’t wait to hear Ray Liotta again! For Example, i have to minimize gta3 once to see the Menue and put gta vice city on one core via the task manager. I played the games post patch and while not perfect, it's fine. It's a shame these games weren't optimized better for all platforms for that matter, but at least they're not totally broken. The ability to play these on Switch outweighs the issues.

Poor reception"? Poor product is the reality. The fact that those piles of trash sold 10 million copies indicates a spectacular reception.Uncensored Old version will be removed from the stores is what they said. So you won't get a free update GrailUK I’ve heard they are ok and have a bit of a niche following. Might try them out myself, you know to support the poor developer…

westman98 Yeah, I guess I'm about raising expectations. GTA V runs at 144fps at 1080p on my laptop. It would be kind of pathetic if it doesn't at least have a 120fps mode on PS5 and XSX.Uncensored probably, you’ll still be able to DL it and/or play but it’ll become unavailable to new buyers. Did they ever iron out all the issues with the GTA trilogy already on Switch, or is that game still a buggy mess? Does anybody know if you'll be able to buy just Vice City as that is the only GTA game that I like? This will be an instant buy for me. I've been thinking about getting GTA V as my first game in the franchise, but this...this looks just as good as V. So I'll probably get this instead. I assume that GTAV on PS5/XBS will run at 4K with all the settings cranked up to high, so 120+ FPS may not be possible anyways.

Unbelievable!! Could be the biggest 3rd party announcement for Switch ever!! I’ll never forget how GTA III & Vice City blew my fragile mind!! Day 1 for Switch & Series X but I will get all 5 new versions over time. I want the trilogy on EVERY current gen system! 😁😆 The Switch version likely has lower res textures than the high-end version and as the games are not seperated, share engine data but I cannot say for certain. If it’s for storage, the inevitable patches will likely take up just as much storage space as the game anyhow? doctorhino Idk what you ment to say but all these games run on Unreal Engine 4 not on the botched anniversary editions they released on mobile devices. kingbk KH wasn’t ported, it’s streaming. They specifically had this made for the Switch, just like other AAA devs have done in the past with games like DOOM and The Witcher 3.OorWullie that would piss alot of people off including me. All 3 of these games should run fine on the switch considering they are PS2 ports with 'enhanced graphics'. If this is the case then count me out Yomerodes Framerate parity will never happen. Best to just hope for 60fps. You can bet that if it's 60 fps on the Switch, it'll be 120 fps on the PS5/XSX. Can’t wait! I love Vice City so having it on the Switch will be fantastic. I just hope they’ve managed to re-licence all the music. victordamazio legends still has it til this day CJ keeps getting money doing just that, out of nowhere.

Objectively speaking it HAS. You can just look at all the Switch patch version comparison videos on YT that does a good job like on SwitchUP. In saying that, I am not excusing the developer or publisher for the state of the game at launch. That was unacceptable. People have been asking what games the Switch 2 could launch with, as it clearly can’t be a new mainline Zelda. A new 3D Mario or Donkey Kong does seem the obvious guess, or I quite like the suggestion that it could be Mario Kart 9. But the most you’re likely to get is one big name Nintendo exclusive and then maybe one or two minor ones, like 1-2-Switch. Yomerodes thank goodness all my remnant traces of "Nintendo faithful" status likely went out the window the moment I became a simultaneous owner of TWO Vitas.😄

please since they are using UE4, I am guessing probably at least 30 fps on Switch and perhaps even Xbox One S and base PS4 as well. WoomyNNYes It’s only six in the morning where I live and your comment on reverse psychology is already making me laugh aloud, more than enough to wake up without coffee.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment