276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Plantur 39 Caffeine Brown Shampoo Brunette Hair 250ml | Conceal Hairline Prevents and Reduces Hair Loss | Unique Formula Supports Hair Growth

£2.2£4.40Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

My hair overall, after 10 washes was healthy, the condition of my hair was great and I love the colour. It really makes your hair look shiny and healthy and I really love this product. Plantur 39 Color Brown line not only colors the hair but also nourishes thinning hair. When washing, the Phyto-Caffeine Complex travels through the strands and strengthens hair weekend by menopause. A combination of natural wheat extracts and provitamin B5 condition, repair and protect coloured and stressed hair. The damaged hair structure is smoothed and the hair is provided with intensive shine. I will give these products a ten out of ten for effectiveness. It does exactly what it promises to do. Best of all is that you do not have to sacrifice moisture for colour. I usually suffer from dry dull looking hair but this added extra moisture and covered up most of my grey friends:-) Honestly speaking there are no cons for me when it comes to these products. Shampoo: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, PEG-3 Distearate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Caffeine, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Polyquaternium- 7, Phosphoric Acid, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, HC Blue No. 2, Sodium Hydroxide, Polyquaternium-10, 2-Amino-6-Chloro-4-Nitrophenol, Citric Acid, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Zinc PCA, Niacinamide, Tocopherol, Vegetable Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Citronellol.

The Conditioner: The formula is very thin and also has a pleasant smell. I can understand why it is runnier though and the container really made is super easy to apply. Hides Grays and Light Roots: The shampoo and conditioner help bridge the gap between hair coloring appointments. Gray hairs and light roots are hidden and the difference to the dyed hair becomes less and less obviousAnd finally, some mention a combination of the above: less hair loss, and improved hair texture and appearance.

Plantur 39 claims that its products keep hair from falling out, and provide support and protection for damaged and stressed hair. Before the menopause, hair roots are protected by high levels of female hormones (estrogen). After the menopause, estrogen levels will decline and the impact of male hormones (testosterone) will increase. Wheat protein restores the strength of dry and porous hair ( 3) while Provitamin B5 can make the hair fuller and silkier ( 4). Tonic: Water, Alcohol Denat., Glycerin, Panthenol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Caffeine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tromethamine, Zinc PCA, Glycine Soja Seed Extract, Maltodextrin, Niacinamide, Citric Acid, BHT, Fragrance, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Citronellol, Alphaisomethyl Ionone, Geraniol. Nourishes Thinning Hair: Avocado oil and vitamin E work together to provide nourishment to thinning hair for a stronger and more resilient hairBelow is a summary of the main positive and negative points that users of Plantur 39 have highlighted online. The Good A few reviewers even reported new hair growth while using the product, usually around the hairline.

The consequences: hair grows thinner and falls out prematurely, the scalp becomes more visible and the hairline recedes. Caution – This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals and a preliminary test according to accompanying directions should first be made. This product must not be used for dyeing the eyelashes or eyebrows; to do so may cause blindness. Hair colorants can cause severe allergic reactions. Follow instructions. This product is not intended for persons under 16. The Plantur39 Colour Brown has pigmintation which helps intensify your hair colour. When receiving the Shampoo and Conditioner, one thing that stood out was that the products contains Phyto-Caffeine which nourishes your hair and helps to prevent hair loss. The shampoo and conditioner also has a lovely smell and I love that when you leave it on your hair for at least 5 to 15 minutes it really helps to intensify your hair colour. It also really looks like a hair colour when you leave it on your hair.The Shampoo: Is a vibranct brown with a pleasant smell. The product foams up nicely and made it easy to work it through my hair. A little really goes a long way with this shampoo. I will definitely keep using this product, I can recommend this to anyone with brown hair. If you are not into the once a month hair dressing set-up, go for this!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment