276°
Posted 20 hours ago

MASON (Billionaire Bastards, Book One)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I present to you two dragon shifter romance novels in which dragons live peacefully alongside humans…and one in which they really, really don’t. Never Deal With Dragons by Lorenda Christensen Eight years ago she ran from him. Laura should have known he’d come for her. Men like Seth King always get what they want. Laura knows what Seth wants from her, and she knows it comes with a steep price. However it’s a risk both of them will take. He continued speaking in the same inconsequential tone of voice, “When I buy his company and reveal all his illegal activities, do you think he would realize his mistake?” Elle finds herself in the wrong place at the wrong time. The mafia doesn’t let witnesses simply walk away. Regret has a name, and it’s Vincent Valetti. I didn’t change out of what I was wearing, which was shorts and a vest. I decided to wear a hoodie over it.

Pirate by Connie Mason | Goodreads Pirate by Connie Mason | Goodreads

It seems like CM really wanted to dump on the H for his wild, unlawful days as a pirate, and he didn't deserve it because he had a good reason for taking up that way of life, after all he had been through. As if trumped up charges, prison brutality, the loss of an eye thanks to a paid assassin, not knowing for six years that he had a son, and believing the wife he loved had betrayed him (she was a victim too, of the machinations of both the villain and her own father), just when he gets his life together, CM works it out so he suffers horribly when kidnapped by OM/VIL. What did she have against her own H? I kind of get the impression that sometime in the past, she had a grand passion for a sexy alpha who lived life his own way, played by his own rules, made other women yearn for him, made other men envy him....he was hers, until he said, "So long, it's been fun, but it's done." Are you ready for another BODN? This hero’s name is Draken Draglen. Just read that a couple of times and let the gloriousness set in. Draken. Draglen. Draken is an obnoxious neighbor, and heroine Cess Lamil is definitely not attracted to him. At all. Not a bit. Good thing Draken is also not the slightest bit attracted to her and besides, he never sleeps with human women. Except he just can’t seem to keep away from her. Dragon Bound by Thea Harrison

A selection of dragon shifter romance novels that I couldn’t squeeze into my other categories but couldn’t bear to leave out. There’s a little bit of something for everyone here, from an LGBT romance and a fiery ménage, to a dragon in exile in Australia and dragons falling from the sky. Historical, fantasy, and contemporary settings abound! Dragon Reborn by L.C. Alleyne But having spent so many times with him and listening to him tell me over and over again how I would be so easy to be replaced didn’t exactly quench my curiosity and only left me with burning questions. Someone who could snatch the world at their hands at a young age and build a powerful image was someone to be admired.

The Discreet Series Signed Paperbacks - Willow Winters The Discreet Series Signed Paperbacks - Willow Winters

He devoured her, and she did the same to him. Until it all fell apart and Sophie ran as far away from Madox as she could. After all, the two of them were never meant to be together? Small Town Second Chance Standalones Friday night, I was sleeping when my phone rang at three in the morning. The sound of it woke me up from my sleep.

Becca came to pay off a debt, but Dominic Valetti wanted more. So he did what he’s always done, and took what he wanted. If this is all a bit much, and you’re thinking “Jessica, I just can’t. People raising dragon eggs in their navels? All this fire breathing? Your excruciatingly lame dragon jokes?”—it’s okay! If dragons aren’t your thing, maybe you’re more of a cuddly bear shifter kind of reader. Or maybe you dig Fated Mates but not the risk of third degree burns on your sensitive bits if your partner hiccups!

It Had to be Mason: A Sweet YA Romance (Beachbreak High Book 1)

Approaching the luxurious hotel from the taxi, I noted the presence of a clerk who took my name and used the phone before sending me up by elevator to Mr. Campbell’s suite on the top floor. When purchasing the Entire Book Series, you get all of the books currently published in the series so far which are as follows: Werewolf romance novels are my comfort reads. Whenever I need a book that is guaranteed to delight or something to pull me out of a reading slump, werewolf romances are my very first choice. Much of my obsession with werewolf romance books comes via the fated mates trope that almost always permeates these paranormal books. There is something so deliciously decadent about big bad werewolves being absolutely powerless to love and their preordained mate. It also doesn’t hurt that the fated mates trope—and therefore werewolf romances—is almost always higher up there on the heat level, since the character’s bodies recognize the need to get it on ASAP. See? Werewolf books are a guaranteed mood booster. An epic tale of both betrayal and all-consuming love… Marcus, the villain. Cody Walsh, the FBI agent who knows too much. And Delilah, the lawyer caught in between. A sexy office romance with a brooding hero, Adrian Bradford, who you can’t help but fall head over heels for… in and out of the boardroom.

Yes,” he said abruptly, and the look in his eyes went through me like a jolt, making my heart pound dizzily. Ha sido una decepción. Tengo cierta preferencia por libros sobre piratas y todo el que encuentro lo intento leer y así ha sido con este libro. Empiezo por lo bueno, tiene cierto aire a Conde de Montecristo (un libro que me enganchó muchísimo y que disfruté) y tiene una narración bastante fácil, no se entretiene en descripciones, continuamente pasan cosas y eso hace que se lea muy rápido, hasta que no pude más con el despropósito que voy a comentar ahora. It was never love with Daniel Cross and she never thought it would be. It was only lust from a distance. Unrequited love maybe. He’s a man Addison could never have, for so many reasons. Merciless Series/All He’ll Ever Be – Normally I wouldn’t have waited for him,” he started with a teasing smile. “but today seems to be an exception. It’s been long since I have been in a company of a beautiful woman such as yourself.” Later in the afternoon, he walked in, announcing that he wanted to see me. When I entered his office, he was sitting at his desk.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment