276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Makita HS7601J/2 240V 190mm Circular Saw Supplied in a Makpac Case

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It means that even though there’s some over run noise, it’s a lot less to deal with compared with the competition.

Evolution R185 CCS Circular Saw 2023 Review - DIY Garden

The silky smooth baseplate on the Makita HS7601J is much easier to slide across the surface of timber in comparison. I wouldn’t dream of using a circular saw without proper PPE, but even with my British Army issue Peltor ear defenders on, it’s a bit too loud.

This was to see whether the Evolution blade was up to the task, and to gauge both the noise and comfort levels. You’re not quite as likely to stretch a long cord out and trip over it, and there’s less need for extension cables.

Best Makita Circular Saw Reviews 2023 - Top 8 Models Compared Best Makita Circular Saw Reviews 2023 - Top 8 Models Compared

If you’re planning on doing a timber framing project, these quick parallel cuts are so handy to be able to do. The cable protector, the rubber boot sleeve that comes out of the body of the saw, isn’t quite long enough. Product dimensions are stated with a battery / batteries, if they affect the overall dimensions of the product.

Also, in this era of trying to use less plastic in packaging, I was disappointed to see a whole load of polystyrene packing in the box. To make sure you've got the right circular saw - 190mm blade: Choosing your power source: 240v tools are used with normal mains power whilst 110v tools are used on construction sites for safety reasons. The Makita DHS680Z might be a lot lighter and more accurate, but if you’re on a budget it’s just not an option. The Evolution R185 CCS Circular Saw has got, by far, the largest motor out of all the ones I’ve tested out. Compared with the DeWalt DCS391’s lightweight blade guard, the heavy one on the Evolution took a bit of persuading to open up.

MAKITA HS7601J 240v Circular saw - 190mm blade - Howe Tools MAKITA HS7601J 240v Circular saw - 190mm blade - Howe Tools

In addition, we offer a full range of power tool accessories, so you can find everything you need in one place.There were also quite a few marks and scratches on both the bevel adjustment and depth gauge, straight from the box.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment