276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Horrid Henry Robs the Bank by Francesca Simon

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

No part of this book may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means including information storage and retrieval systems—except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical articles or reviews—without permission in writing from its publisher, Sourcebooks, Inc.

About the Author: Francesca Simon MBE spent her childhood on the beach in California and started writing stories at the age of eight.A girl was chasing Henry and he hid in a bush and he was trying to get away by crawling but he hit the treasure chest. Jego rodzice widzą je jako te złe, młodzi Czytelnicy jako bardzo śmieszne, a ja jako pretekst do rozmowy. There is hidden treasure and they go out and Lisping Lily is there (my favourite character), she runs screaming out shouting Piwates.

Oczywiście Karolek najchętniej wprowadziłby swoje zasady w tej zabawie i wolałby być dyrektorem a nie uczniem.A few loud coughs, a few dramatic clutches at his stomach, a dash to the bathroom, and he’d be sent straight home and…oops. Z książeczki tej dowiedzieliśmy się, że dziecięca wyobraźnia nie ma końca i dzieci są w stanie wiele wymyślić. Come on everyone, look for the clues hidden around the house to help you find the pirate treasure,” she said, handing Peter a scroll. Horrid Henry ran ahead through the park gates and took off his skull and crossbones hat and eyepatch.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment