276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mighty Jaxx Freeny's Hidden Dissectibles - My Little Pony Series Two | Blind Box Toy Collectible Figurines | One Pack - Contains One Random Figure

£8.995£17.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

What is the value of these toys for the Brony fandom? It's immeasurable. The toys provide new information about the Generation 4 My Little Pony characters that I honestly did not think we would get after the show ended.

Are you just looking to get a complete set of the Mane 6 for yourself? Then unfortunately the answer is no. In addition to the standard figures, the series features three chase figures including the Rare Fluttershy and Rare Twilight Sparkle (Enchanted) as well as the Ultra Rare Rainbow Dash (Wonderbolt). Each display case (tray) of 12 figures includes a full standard set (6 figures) with a chance at rare (1:24) and ultra rare (1:48) designs. Selected items are only available for delivery via the Royal Mail 48® service and other items are available for delivery using this service for a charge.These are (barring the My Little Pony: Fan Series and Guardians of Harmony toylines from Hasbro and the Equestria Girls statues from Kotobukiya) the absolute highest quality My Little Pony toys ever produced.

You are better finding 5 friends who would be willing to split the cost of 3 of these sets, build the complete base sets out of them, and then roll a D20 for any chase variants that come up to see who gets those. The second series covers favorite characters from the second season of Friendship is Magic, and will include a total of 9 pulls, featuring 11 characters in total. The regular characters being Big McIntosh, Cheerilee, Muffins (Derpy Hooves), Granny Smith, Trixie and unicorn Twilight Sparkle. These are designed and targeted for teenagers and adults with some level of discretionary disposable income for collectibles. That being said, they are still weird. I sent a picture of them to my Mom on Discord and her first response was "Eww" followed by "Why would they do that?". I'm definitely leaning there personally from an aesthetics point of view. Artistically, they are super impressive. As a figure I'd want though? I'd absolutely kill to have these without the skeletons showing. When I first saw the initial set, I was expecting to be able to cover up the internals with the sliced off side, but you really do just have to have pony skeletons on view if you want to display them. Maybe some day they will take similar models and get us some regular figures with unique poses? Until then, skeletons are what we got!

Popular Posts

One of the biggest My Little Pony figure hits from 2020 were the Hidden Dissectibles ponies. These blind bags featured unique My Little Pony sculpts with half dissected ponies. Many people wanted to see more ponies in this same style, and they have been heard: Mighty Jaxx just announced their second series of My Little Pony Hidden Dissectibles! The new My Little Pony designs features six standard figures including popular favorites such as Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy. Rather than Freeny’s standard 3/4 style dissected designs, the Ponies feature 50/50 designs with a ‘normal’ left side and a dissected right side. Each Pony comes on a heart-shaped base. The My Little Pony series is the third pop culture installment of the Freeny’s Hidden Dissectibles figures following the SpongeBob SquarePants and Sesame Street series. We have officially licensed/sanctioned by Hasbro anatomy models for My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. There is no more guessing required. This is what the organs of the ponies look like.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment