276°
Posted 20 hours ago

SHANKY'S WHIP, The Original Black Liqueur and Irish Whiskey Blend, 70 cl (1 bottle)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Journal, The Gentleman's. "The best gifts for Father's Day 2021 (that he'll actually want)". The Gentleman's Journal . Retrieved 28 March 2023.

Keel, Toby (16 December 2022). "Christmas drinks gift guide: Seasonal spirits to bring good cheer". Country Life . Retrieved 28 March 2023. Relatively new to market, this delectable tipple hails from County Cavan in the heart of Ireland. With a distinct vintage style label, complete with a slightly hilarious visual of a man racing an ostrich, it is instantly recognisable. A heavy, debossed branded bottle completes the quality look. It would look at home next to the usual whiskey suspects on shop shelves and would be a fabulous addition to any bar or drinks cabinet. Inc, M. Shanken Communications (17 March 2021). "Pernod Ricard Partners With Gladstone And Teasdale's Lafayette Imports". Shanken News Daily . Retrieved 28 March 2023. {{ cite web}}: |last1= has generic name ( help)Allen, Brydie (11 August 2021). "Stuart Alexander expands liquor portfolio focus". The Shout . Retrieved 28 March 2023. It’s that time of year again. The nights are drawing in and there’s a distinct chill in the air. The turning trees, and crunch of autumn leaves underfoot, brings the distinct need to cosy up by the fire with something warm and inviting. Whatever your usual choice of tipple, Shanky’s Whip Whiskey Liqueur will hit that spot.

The cookie is set by CloudFlare service to store a unique ID to identify a returning users device which then is used for targeted advertising. Records the default button state of the corresponding category & the status of CCPA. It works only in coordination with the primary cookie.

Being a fan of whiskey, I wasn’t really sure what to expect. It has the classic whiskey smell, without the fire and is rounded off with a hint of vanilla. At first taste, if I closed my eyes, I could swear I was drinking something akin to Bailey’s – if Bailey’s had more alcoholic oomph to it! It was sweet, rich, creamy and incredibly smooth, like a dessert in a glass. It’s also incredibly moreish. The sweetness might put the more old-school whiskey drinkers off, but as a liqueur, it really held its own and was super tasty. Cohen, Shani (21 January 2022). "Best whisky to buy right now in time for Burns Night 2022". mirror . Retrieved 28 March 2023. Shanky's Whip Media Coverage January 2022". mprcommunications.coveragebook.com . Retrieved 28 March 2023. Cream-Likör reloaded: Shanky's unverkennbarer Whiskey-Twist". about-drinks.com (in Deutsch). 14 December 2021 . Retrieved 28 March 2023. The cookie is set by Krux Digital under the domain krxd.net. The cookie stores a unique ID to identify a returning user for the purpose of targeted advertising.

Fun fact about Shanky’s Whip – it’s now available at www.CutlerDrinks.co.za and soon to be found at all good liquor stores. DM/MLShanky was always a trendsetter and adored Irish whisky, with the exception of its burn. He enjoyed the flavor of the cream but not its texture. [8] But he adored everything about stout. Thus, he created Shanky's Whip by mixing everything he enjoyed and nothing he disliked into one bottle. [9] [10] Maclean, Fiona (3 January 2022). "Shanky's Whip - Review and #Giveaway". London Unattached - Luxury London Lifestyle . Retrieved 28 March 2023.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment