276°
Posted 20 hours ago

How Are You Feeling Today?: A Let's Talk picture book to help young children understand their emotions

£6.495£12.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Pretty good, that’s all my mind can think of right now’ is inarguably one of the best responses you can give to how you’re feeling, especially when you’re not a person of many words.

How are you feeling now’ and ‘how are you feeling today’ are two ways that a person can ask another individual as an inquiry into the state of their health. Do you feel odd about what life is about? You can capture that when someone asks how you’re feeling by answering them with ‘Indifferent about everything, just navigating through life’. I’m so sorry you weren’t feeling well this morning. Did taking a nap help? How are you feeling now?”

The last 20 minutes, I was okay. Right now, I can’t find the right words to describe that’ can be your preferred line of response when someone asks you how you are doing. Between coworkers, friends, and family, it can be a minefield of social destruction trying to find just the right words to say, I’m feeling like I crawled out of my grave this morning without sounding like a Debbie Downer. From feeling proud, brave and grateful to frustrated, anxious and lonely, it shows children just what to do when they're faced with these everyday emotions. It's full of beautiful illustrations by Sarah Jennings and child-friendly, humorous language to delight little readers. Like ‘how are you feeling now,’ ‘how are you feeling today’ can refer to someone’s physical or emotional health. If your friend’s dog passed away, for example, and they were very upset when you spoke with them several days ago, you might ask, ‘how are you feeling today’ to show that you want to know whether their emotional state has improved.

Change the Direction: “I’m feeling so relieved that I finished all my holiday shopping just in time! Thank god for 24-hour-gas stations, am I right?”When I saw you last night, you looked absolutely terrible. I’m glad you left early to get some sleep. How are you feeling now?” With the mention of standing tall, you’re also insinuating that you don’t easily get shaken by things happening around you. I’m Feeling So Wise That Confucius Might Apply as My Student

He and I stayed out way too late last night, and I’m completely hungover. Enough about me, though– how are you feeling today?”

Autoinflammatory Disease: The Invisible Epidemic

Responding that you’re “all right” is neutral, but usually more positive than “fine.” And just like the first two answers we’ve seen here, your intonation (pitch of voice, high or low) can change the meaning slightly (a little). A table can be created to visually represent the implications of each question. The columns could include “Question Structure”, “Connotation”, and “Appropriate Context”. For instance, in terms of question structure, “ How do you feel now?” is grammatically correct but might be perceived as more formal or robotic in tone. Conversely, “ How are you feeling now?” is more casual and conversational. In terms of connotation, the latter question may imply a greater degree of concern or interest towards the respondent’s well-being compared to the former. Also, if you don’t want to continue talking with the person that asked you the question, you can say this response and leave the scene. Indifferent About Everything, Just Navigating Through Life For example, let’s say that your coworker was irritated by the new boss. After some time has passed, you might ask them:

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment