276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Finding Cinderella

£4.495£8.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

No, wait. I don’t want to be Peter Pan. Maybe she can be like Cinderella and I’ll be her Prince Charming” But as of this morning, they are complete strangers. Their first kiss, their first fight, the moment they fell in love…every memory has vanished. When Warren has the opportunity to live with a female roommate, he instantly agrees. It could be an exciting change. Or maybe not. Sometimes discovering the truth can leave you more hopeless than believing the lies. That’s what seventeen-year-old Sky realizes after she meets Dean Holder.

I nod and stare out the driver’s side window. I don’t want to look at her, because I’m a guy and she’s hot and I know if I look at her, then my moment of clarity regarding our relationship will become foggy and I’ll end up inside her house, making up with her on her bed like I always do. In the second novel, Losing Hope, we see Skye and Holder’s story unfold from Holder’s perspective. Once again the plot is filled with themes of redemption and healing, and this sequel is just as sexy and passionate as the first one. 3. Finding Cinderella (2013)

It however doesn’t take long for her to discover the source of his unstable and unpredictable behavior. You're my best friend, Holder. For real. You're my best friend and I love you. I'm not ashamed to admit that I love a guy. I love you, Holder. Daniel Wesley loves Dean Holder. Always and forever.' One year and one bad relationship later, his disbelief in insta-love is stripped away the day he meets Six: a girl with a strange name and an even stranger personality. She’s smiling when I look at her again. “Oh, there are definitely expectations,” she says teasingly. “I expect this to be the most mind-blowing thing I’ve ever experienced, so you better deliver.”

Once their desires are out in the open, they realize they have the perfect set-up. He doesn’t want love, she doesn’t have time for love, so that just leaves one thing.

Quinn and Graham have had a marriage that is everything but perfect, and this is the one thing that threatens their perfect love. I can't take you tonight," I say. "I had my heart completely broken about an hour ago by a psychotic bitch and I need a little more time to recover from that relationship. How about tomorrow night?”

Every story is different. No story is related. The only thing these stories have in common is their starting point. Maggie keeps Ridge updated on her adventures, but he can’t help but worry, even as Sydney grows more and more suspicious about their friendship.A college student with a stable job, sharing a room with her best friend Tori, and madly in love with her delightful boyfriend Hunter, it’s safe to say that twenty-two year old Sydney has an amazing life. Please do NOT reproduce or plagiarize this. Otherwise, I'll sacrifice your firstborn to Hades (yeah, I'm not removing this warning).** IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE (as of July 2021): As I said below, this story contains flawed characters (because *surprise surprise* it's for character development). While it's okay to express your frustrations in the comments, I do not allow blatant death threats or language that incites these even if they're targeted toward fictional characters. It's not cool. It's not at all funny. If you write comments like this, consider yourself muted. Despite leading separate lives in their respective relationships, the two continue to meet over time on the same date every year. She looks vaguely familiar, but I can’t place her. Which is odd because she’s cute as hell and I feel like I should probably know her name or remember where I’ve seen her, but I don’t.

He terrifies her and captivates her all in the span of one encounter, and something about the way he makes her feel sparks buried memories from a past she wishes could just stay buried. The once cancer-affected mother resides in the basement, the father is married to the former nurse of the ailing mother, the young half-brother never does anything fun while the eldest siblings are annoyingly perfect. When their inevitable encounter happens, they soon find themselves needing each other in more ways than one. I can’t help but smile at her reply, though. I wouldn’t mind having to see this girl on a recurring basis. “So does that mean you’ll be joining our lunchroom alliance?” I lean forward and grab the bowl of ice cream she didn’t finish. I pull it to me and take a bite. Samson and Beyah have nothing in common on the surface. She comes from a life of poverty and neglect; he comes from a family of wealth and privilege.Layken and Will’s love has managed to withstand the toughest of circumstances, and the young lovers, now married, are beginning to feel safe and secure in their union. You’re my best friend and I love you. I’m not ashamed to admit that I love a guy. I love you, Holder. Daniel Wesley loves Dean Holder. Always and forever.” But when she walks into a Dallas art studio in search of a job, she doesn’t expect to find a deep attraction to the enigmatic artist who works there, Owen Gentry. Their intense, indisputable attraction however sees them set up the perfect agreement. Miles isn’t looking for love and Tate doesn’t have time for love—so sex it is!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment