276°
Posted 20 hours ago

L'Oréal Magic Retouch Dark Roots, Instant Root Concealer Spray For Blondes With Dark Roots, 75 Ml, Colour: Medium To Dark Blonde

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The L’Oréal Paris Magic Root Rescue 10 Minute Root Hair Coloring Kit is a permanent root touch-up kit that comes in four blonde shades: Dark Blonde, Medium Blonde, Medium Golden Blonde, and Light Blonde. This low ammonia gel color is formulated with a built-in conditioning treatment and is a great option to touch up roots with less than three weeks of outgrowth. We know that if you want to hide different colored roots or grays, the inclination is to spray a lot. Hold up: the biggest tip Hazan has to offer is to not overdo it with the spray, powder, or crayon. She says a little goes a long way with root touch-up products, so use whichever product you go for sparingly. The goal is to make the color look as natural as possible. Remember, healthy hair is happy hair and makes for the best canvas for your root touch-up or new dye.

In addition, if you're using a permanent touch-up product, you may wish to do a strand test to try out the colour. You can do this by applying your chosen product to an isolated strand of hair. Root Touch-Up Temporary Refreshing Spray. Just spray your roots from a six-inch distance and go. The water-resistant formula will keep your roots intact until your next hair wash session. When this came out, I tolerated the slight overspray that occurs which can be messy but easily cleaned. The coloring is not permanent so does not stain you. I use the darkest brown shade and my hair color fluctuates between dark brown to dark reds. I never tried the red tones so far.With the lightweight formula of Clairol's Root Touch-Up products and an easy application process, achieving your perfect blonde shade has never been more accessible. Ready to give it a go? Dye your hair like a pro with these top tips. Do you need help finding a new hair colour that suits you? Explore which shades you should choose based on your skin tone.

Meet the Experts: Jenna Spino, hairstylist at Maxine Salon in Chicago, and Laurabeth Cabbott, hairstylist and owner of Artistry By LB. Though the Madison Reed Root Touch Up Powder is more expensive than other options on this list, the amazing benefits make it worth the money. “It’s a deeply pigmented powder (think of it like an eyeshadow), that you can use to blend out the grays that poke through in between color services,” says celebrity hairstylist Sami Knight. “Because it’s so pigmented, you get a really seamless opaque look that’s really undetectable.”

The verdict: Root cover ups

First my disclosure, I received this product from L’Oréal Paris, an opportunity given to me through BzzAgent which I am very thankful for. This is my honest and unbiased review of L’Oréal Paris Root Cover Up in Dark Brown. My results are my own and may be different depending on the person. If you’ve dabbled in the art of blonde then you know that this hair color isn’t the most low-maintenance. Unless you’ve opted for a lived-in look like blonde hair with dark roots, it can be difficult to keep up with the constant touch-ups and maintenance needed to keep your bleached blonde strands looking their best. Editor’s tip: To keep your blonde strands refreshed and ultra-shiny, add a gloss like the L’Oréal Paris Le Color Gloss One Step In-Shower Toning Gloss, into the mix. Perfect for correcting brassy tones, rejuvenating faded color and adding high shine to your strands, it’s a great option to distract from grown-out roots. Sprays and powders are best for camouflaging large areas of regrowth and the scalp, as they can deliver high pigment load with a single application, Aral says. Anyone who has dyed their hair blonde knows how frustrating it is to spend time and money getting the perfect blonde colour at the salon (or at home), only to find those pesky dark roots showing up a few weeks later.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment