276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Transformers Master Piece MP-10 Convoy / Optimus Prime with Trailer & Pilot - New Ver

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Originally a KB Toys exclusive, the first release of this toy (and the others in the assortment) did not have any sub-line designation at all, but later releases for other chains, most notably "budget" chains like Family Dollar, marked them as Universe product. This version of the mold was planned to be redecoed into Menasor for the Universe line, but the release was canceled. Before he was known as Optimus Prime, he is sometimes an archivist known as Optronix, and other times a Senator called Orion Pax. Re: Hasbro Transformers Masterpiece MP-10 Optimus Prime Images and Comparisons to Previous Releases ( 1916752) Doctor Arkeville spent years personally constructing Nemesis Prime piece by stolen piece, hiding his handiwork from both Concurrence agents and the Decepticons. Designed to be the ultimate military commander, he had arguably the mightiest Binaltech Transformer body ever constructed, but it remained without a life-force. Dr. Arkeville planned to acquire one by tapping into an amazingly powerful extra-spatial source that the Autobot Translink Project had uncovered. [1] Story of Binaltech

MP-10 Optimus Prime Second Edition and Stand - TFSource

Though Optimus's wave was scheduled for a first quarter 2015 release, it arrived on U.S. store shelves in late 2014. Emerje wrote:Just wish they'd release the figure alone the way MP-10B is. I have no use for expensive trailers that take up shelf space. Transformers TX Prime Optimus Sword of Judgment Blade, Optimus Prime cosplay metal weapon, Perfect for collection, best man gift Unlike Shinji, this guy won't go strangling his girlfriend or dating his mother's clone, if he even has a mother...Re: Hasbro Transformers Masterpiece MP-10 Optimus Prime Images and Comparisons to Previous Releases ( 1911074) At some point Ultra Magnus staged a coup. It ended unsuccessfully, with Optimus ripping off Magnus's face and imprisoning him on Paradron. Invasion However, the rear light does not enjoy the same fate as their brother front lights do. They are just plain grey plastic, that’s all. No special translucent plastic.

Optimus Prime (G1)/toys - Transformers Wiki Optimus Prime (G1)/toys - Transformers Wiki

Re: Hasbro Transformers Masterpiece MP-10 Optimus Prime Images and Comparisons to Previous Releases ( 1900944)This character article is a stub and is missing information on their video game appearances. You can help Transformers Wiki by expanding it. Transformers: Frontiers Optimus Prime is now decoed in white, dark gray and red, with a Ghostbusters "no ghosts" logo on his right shoulder in addition to the Autobot logo on his left. The trailer is decoed similarly, with Ecto-1 style details adorning the sides, as well as green ghost splatter. Optimus's vehicle mode bumper includes an "ECTO-35" plate, which can be seen through his chest in robot mode, referencing the 35th Anniversary of both the Transformers and Ghostbusters franchises. I could feel all my bad parts being drawn away into this thing. All my nasty habits, my filthy desires... they were now the stuff of this Anti-Me." The abdomen part of him is made of shiny chrome. And for those yellow colored deco at the lower abs of him is made of translucent yellow plastics which add to the details. Like the Kup reissue, he comes with both the original release's gun and a Targetmaster, in this case Barrelroller, a redeco of Recoil. The original-release rifle has been slightly retooled to fit in the wider fist-holes of the Targetmaster vesion of the mold.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment